Search results for query: *

• Users: userluigi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. userluigi

I managed to make a "Creative Mode" journey character, ask me anything about it.

I made a "Creative Mode" Journey character, where every item in located in the duplication menu. If you want, ask me any question about it. If you want to check the .plr file out, go to this link: PC - Terraria 1.4 "Creative Mode" Duplication Menu Don't be afraid to ask a question already asked...
  2. userluigi

PC Terraria 1.4 "Creative Mode" Duplication Menu

THIS IS OUT DATED, WILL BE UPDATED SOON. Hello everyone! I am proud to release a character I have been working on for quite a while, that introduces the "Creative Mode" aspect of Journey Mode characters. This .plr file contains a Journey character that has EVERY item researched and ready to be...
  3. userluigi

Resolved My character turned invisible and was slowed down without any debuffs.

Now my character is invisible and is very slow for no reason after entering the dungeon and finding a ufo in the dungeon. As you can see, here is an image. The thing is, I am moving at 0 mph but Im holding the A button, and Im invisible. Sorry for the explosion.
Back
Top Bottom