Search results for query: *

1. vizthex

Game Mechanics Keybinds for Pylons

It would be amazing to be able to bind keys that let us quick travel to a certain pylon if we're within interaction range of one. The defaults could be the a letter of each biome's name (F for Forest, N for Snow, U for Jungle (since J is quick using mana), O for Ocean, etc.) and could be...
  2. vizthex

Game Mechanics This will end inventory clutter! 💪

yes. The way it works right now is that it replaces itself with the locked (or unlocked) version when right-clicked (same for other right-clickable inventory items), and adding a third mode would require the devs to either have them cycle in a set order (which would be annoying) or add a new UI...
  3. vizthex

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Hope this gets ported to 1.4.4 soon, was always a neat mod. Level+ is good, but it's not the same ya know?
  4. vizthex

Game Mechanics This will end inventory clutter! 💪

I feel like this is a bit redundant since having a full inventory already does that, but at the same time I've never used the Encumbering Stone (I just keep my void bag and quick stack everything lol), but implementing a system akin to that from the Auto Trash mod would be neat. You could get a...
  5. vizthex

Biomes & Nature Mana Fruit

On the one hand I kinda like this concept, but on the other max mana is already enough (especially if you have a mana flower and/or magic set of armour). Though having it go up by 5 or 10 per item would be cool (bringing the max to 250 or 300). I suppose increasing the mana cost of hardmode...
  6. vizthex

Weapons & Equip Gi giving player ninja armor set bonus

As with all Travelling Merchant items, it's already really rare due to RNG. I've only ever had him sell it when I'm well past Skeletron. There's no reason to lock it behind anything lol. Having it work with the ninja set would be neat (maybe having a unique set bonus? Melee speed or...
  7. vizthex

Other Thrower class revive.

Even after all these years, I still don't get why they changed it. Swapping the existing ranged damage for a new throwing one just felt like a non-change. Only 2 armour sets affect it, and throwables become pretty obsolete after the first few hours of the game. Why spam click when you can...
  8. vizthex

Weapons & Equip Would be great if expert items got expanded upon with accessory combinations

When expert mode first released I was really hyped to get all the exclusive items, but after playing found that a lot of the items were... not "mid", but not as good as I'd hoped since each one takes up an accessory slot whereas only a couple gave something better than other accessories you...
  9. vizthex

tModLoader Soul Sanguisuge Mod

This is a mod I made a while back that adds monster souls, and various items you can make out of them. I kinda abandoned it when 1.4 came out, but I recently (and painfully) ported it to the alpha build for 1.4. You can download it on the Workshop, or visit the GitHub repository. (and manually...
  10. vizthex

Texture Pack Terraria Milk Zone Texture Pack

but why? ah, i see you are a programmer of culture as well
  11. vizthex

Texture Pack Journey's end Graphics overhaul: part 2

quite the boss of a pack ya got here
  12. vizthex

Toxijuice's Dark Inventory Slots (UI)

ok now you're just flexing. Great job though.
  13. vizthex

tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

I can't find where to report issues, but I was wondering if you could fix one that's been around for awhile. DA Lib (and Player Resource Bars) rely on TerrariaHooks to work, but that mod has been implemented into regular tModLoader (0x0ade/TerrariaHooks) and thus won't be updated I was...
  14. vizthex

tModLoader How do I make it to where an item can use any iron bar instead of a specific bar?

Thank you for posting what the solution was rather than just "nevermind I got it"
  15. vizthex

Terrarian Bizarre Adventure - JoJo Mod for Terraria

Oh my god those animations are so smooth! Also, I can kill the guide? Sold!
  16. vizthex

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

>reads "mod support" >nightmares of Level 10,000 Supreme Calamitas on Death Mode
  17. vizthex

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

This seems interesting and I remember I used to use it way back. Well since I guess I'm technically a tester now, should I be testing cross-mod balance/compatibility? I feel like that is something important (but I am sure other people have already tested it though)
  18. vizthex

tModLoader Modular, a Tinker's Construct-ish mod for Terraria

This looks cool! I've always wondered if a tinker's-esque mod would work (because the main reason I used it was durability and to make tools better than vanilla, but Terraria doesn't really have that problem) I assume you're able to specify which weapon/tool to install modules on if you have...
Back
Top Bottom