Search results for query: *

• Users: vizthex
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. vizthex

Game Mechanics Keybinds for Pylons

It would be amazing to be able to bind keys that let us quick travel to a certain pylon if we're within interaction range of one. The defaults could be the a letter of each biome's name (F for Forest, N for Snow, U for Jungle (since J is quick using mana), O for Ocean, etc.) and could be...
  2. vizthex

Weapons & Equip Would be great if expert items got expanded upon with accessory combinations

When expert mode first released I was really hyped to get all the exclusive items, but after playing found that a lot of the items were... not "mid", but not as good as I'd hoped since each one takes up an accessory slot whereas only a couple gave something better than other accessories you...
  3. vizthex

tModLoader Soul Sanguisuge Mod

I made this mod because I had an idea (based on old versions of an ancient mod called Ersion) to let monster souls drop from enemies, which you can then use for various items. Currently, Souls are crafted (I don't know how to make them drop yet, sorry) with various monster drops (ranging from...
  4. vizthex

tModLoader Wing Flight Time Tooltip Mod

Hey, I'm vizthex. I sometimes stalk this forum. But anyone, I was wondering if anyone could make a mod that did this, as several mods add wings but idk how good they are without looking it up (and not every mod has a wiki or documentation) or crafting them. So, is this possible to do or what...
  5. vizthex

PC Not sure where to put crashes idk the cause of.

Like the title says. Please direct me to the proper place if you know of it. My game has crashed twice so far and I don't know the cause of it. I've attached screenshots of the reports and was hoping someone here could help out. Thanks, - vizthex
  6. vizthex

[WIP] Strange Things Mod

NOTICE: This is a repost of my original thread as it's really old and so almost no one will see it Hello everyone! So a few of my friends and I are starting to get into modding, and decided to start with this: The Strange Things mod The general concept is that most of the things will be...
  7. vizthex

Maps So I made a "company"

I'm not sure if I should post here, but it seems like it Alright it's not *technically* a company, but I'm calling it that for the sake of simplicity; but currently I'm developing a Terraria mod with it (Later hopefully more better mods, maybe mods for other games, and an actual game one day)...
  8. vizthex

[WIP] Strange Things Mod

Hello everyone! So a few of my friends and I are starting to get into modding, and decided to start with this: The Strange Things mod The general concept is that most of the things will be strange/mystical in origin, and you have to harvest mob souls to progress and make most of the items...
  9. vizthex

tModLoader The Aurora Mod

Hey I'm back again. This is a collab mod I've been working on with a couple of my friends. We've set out to make another huge content mod, but for now it's still small. No world gen or anything is added, just a couple weapons. There are a few weaopons, a WIP crafting system, the Mob Soul...
  10. vizthex

tModLoader Heavy-Duty Weapons Mod

Hey everyone, I made my first mod! :D I'm still new to modding (and I'm still terrible at spriting) so it IS WIP and hasn't got tons of stuff atm...but I worked hard on it. The mod (Working title was TerraBricks, that's why the filename doesn't match) adds heavy-duty version of weapons & tools...
  11. vizthex

Broken Modpack

I have no idea where to post this, but in my modpack mobs don't drop coins. I don't what what is causing it, here is the modlist if anyone can help: https://gyazo.com/cc2130622ed8aed6e89cd1bed11c9fe1
  12. vizthex

Troubleshooting

I've got no idea where to post this (as I never use forums of any kind for any game) so I'll post it here. I recently updated my Modpack and tModLoader to support Terraria v1.3.3, and I've got a weird bug where any grab-bag item from a mod is infinite, it's very irritating and for now they're...
Back
Top Bottom