Search results for query: *

1. The Perspirator

Weapons & Equip Separating Pickaxes from Drills

Ever since 1.1, people have been debating whether Pickaxes were better than Drills. Ultimately Pickaxes had a slight edge. How can we fix this? Personally, when I am in the Pre-HM "MLG Mode" I use a Molten Pickaxe for hard blocks and the Nightmare Pickaxe for light blocks. This could prove as...
  2. The Perspirator

Weapons & Equip Night's _____ (Let other forms of equipment join the Bandwagon!)

Everyone knows about the strongest Pre-Hardmode Sword in the game, the Night's Edge . But notice how while there is a: Jungle Set Molten Set Shadow Set Why don't they have an all-powerful set that combines the best of them all while losing the weaknesses? The answer is simple. The Dungeon...
  3. The Perspirator

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Hardmode Overhaul (Kill the Wall of Flesh without consequences!)

It is ubiquitously known that once you defeat the Wall, there's no going back. But what if you didn't have to go in immediately? ...What if you could spare your world? :D |-----------------------------------------------------------------| Before I explain how this works, I must initially...
Back
Top Bottom