Search results for query: *

1. Important Business

Any good Tips on Spriting?

Hello! I'm starting to get interested in the spriting business, and I've been wanting to know all about what you guys do. What programs do you use? What style do you prefer? I really would like it if all you artists out there could tell me all about what you do to make the masterpieces you...
  2. Important Business

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/windows-8-vs-windows-7.15469/

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/windows-8-vs-windows-7.15469/
  3. Important Business

Casual Windows 8 Vs. Windows 7

I'm rather interested in buying a new laptop, but I'm not sure which of these I want. Windows 8 seems different and more... stylish, but Windows 7 would be what I'm used to. Here is what I will use the Laptop for: -Gaming -Work -Internet surfing -No major video editing software -General...
  4. Important Business

Starbound Thread

Having played both games, saying one is better than the other is insulting to both Terraria and Starbound. Both have great things that the other just couldn't have. It's like comparing a mango and a grape. Yes, they're both fruits, but they each have a unique flavor.
  5. Important Business

Does anybody else feel less lonely when an NPC arrives?

Just more cannon fodder. I guess the cannon feels less lonely?
  6. Important Business

If you could combine two weapons at once

Vampire Knives + Megashark = Mega - life stealing - bullet spam.
  7. Important Business

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Duke Nuke 'Em: Kill a [Boss/Monster of Dev's Choice] with dynamite.
  8. Important Business

Any Compulsive Cheaters Out There?

If I get tired of grinding something, I make a dang farm. Making the farms are actually quite fun. Cheating ruins games.
  9. Important Business

How do you organize yourself?

Hm... just had a good idea for organization. Can chests be painted?
  10. Important Business

How do you organize yourself?

I just don't understand how people can become so organized in this game. To me, it seems hopeless. I'm afraid to start an organization system for fear that storing everything will take too long or that it will be so confusing that it's pointless. What do you do? Usually I just dump...
  11. Important Business

TCF Suggestion User whitelist for profiles.

-1 Waay too much work for little gain at all. More difficulty would come out of this than the benefits anyways. Besides, does it really matter who sees what you post? If it's private, send out a group conversation or make your own social club.
  12. Important Business

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

Just a little theory about the new 'digger mount.' Maybe it runs on mana? I don't recall them showing anything with the inventory or the health so...
  13. Important Business

I would like to say that there should be a mix of hard achievements and easy achievements. So making the whole world non corrupted would be a hard challenge. But the easy challenges should have some undertone of hardness to them. For example, find 20 golden chests. Yes, it seems easy, but it...
  14. Important Business

PC Flooding the World (Messing with Water)

I could try a few tests, though I have limited knowledge on this stuff due to the fact that I've only recently learned what a hoik IS.
  15. Important Business

PC Flooding the World (Messing with Water)

Hmm... could water be automatically duped with an upward hoik system? So maybe the water gets poured but a bit goes back up to start the process again?
  16. Important Business

Official Re-Logic/Engine Software at GDC - Discussion Thread

I guess when you guys get there you'll be saying, "Yo-yo what's up!"
  17. Important Business

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Flower Biome

I think it would be cool if these could spawn on floating islands...
  18. Important Business

I'm going to bring this up as more of something to think about. A rhetorical question; Should achievements stack upon each other? This meaning, for instance; -Kill 1 zombie -Kill 20 zombies -Kill 100 zombies -Kill 1000 zombies! Anyways, I would want suggestions that make me grind, unlike...
  19. Important Business

Out of which of these biomes... which do you think is lacking the most?

I really think that one biome that needs to be added to that list is the sky in general. I feel as though it needs to go twenty more blocks up and have some asteroids or something of that sort. Some cool space monsters... a cheesey moon? It would really open up the game a lot.
Back
Top Bottom