Search results for query: *

1. Important Business

Any good Tips on Spriting?

Hello! I'm starting to get interested in the spriting business, and I've been wanting to know all about what you guys do. What programs do you use? What style do you prefer? I really would like it if all you artists out there could tell me all about what you do to make the masterpieces you...
  2. Important Business

Casual Windows 8 Vs. Windows 7

I'm rather interested in buying a new laptop, but I'm not sure which of these I want. Windows 8 seems different and more... stylish, but Windows 7 would be what I'm used to. Here is what I will use the Laptop for: -Gaming -Work -Internet surfing -No major video editing software -General...
  3. Important Business

How do you organize yourself?

I just don't understand how people can become so organized in this game. To me, it seems hopeless. I'm afraid to start an organization system for fear that storing everything will take too long or that it will be so confusing that it's pointless. What do you do? Usually I just dump...
  4. Important Business

PC Important Business's Market!

Hello! I'll be posting items I'm buying, and items I'm selling. Post below if you want anything, then we can arrange a place to meet up via forum private message, for your safety and mine. I also highly suggest posting your customer satisfaction below once the transaction is complete. If...
Back
Top Bottom