Search results for query: *

• Users: SobeR
  • Order by date
  1. SobeR

Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

Is this new UI dependent of screen resolution or will there be an option to change game resolution?
  2. SobeR

Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

Can you please increase the controller support for mobile (bluetooth controller for android). I can play Minecraft and Portal Knights with my controller but not Terraria, which is sad !
  3. SobeR

Resolved [MOBILE] Fishing in lava

No, sorry. My bad.
  4. SobeR

Resolved [MOBILE] Fishing in lava

Cant deploy fishing line in lava, only in water.
  5. SobeR

Mobile Crash on world load

My game crashes on world load too :(
  6. SobeR

Mobile How do you get rid of a summon?

so its quiting the game :(
  7. SobeR

touching the icon doesnt work on mobile
  8. SobeR

How do you get rid of a summon? I have to quit the game for this?
  9. SobeR

Mobile cant update the game - android

resolved this by uninstalling all updates of play store, and then updating Terraria.
  10. SobeR

did that, no change...
  11. SobeR

download starts and then reports error code -2 i have 4 GB free space on the tablet all other apps update without problems any clues?
  12. SobeR

Portal Knights

So this game is marketed as if its made by the same people who made Terraria, which I dont believe is true. For me Re-logic is the creator of Terraria, 505 only did the porting part. Now, 505 is publishing Portal knights, while the development is done by Keen games. As I can see Keen has mostly...
  13. SobeR

Turtle Shell not dropping

it seems to me everything is rare on mobile. now imagine rare on rare, you get it never....
  14. SobeR

Turtle Shell not dropping

I'm not getting any turtle shells on android!!! Bug ???
  15. SobeR

Mobile Easy cash!! (for advanced hardmoders)

better sell "life fruit"
  16. SobeR

Mobile Cloud save issue

is this going to be fixed? I created the character, played for a while, exited to main menu and quit the app. One hour later started the game and my cloud save character was missing. This has happened several times...
  17. SobeR

IOS + Android

Cant play together anymore on 2 devices with these different OS-es. Is this temporary bug or is not supported any more?
  18. SobeR

Mobile Terraria on Galaxy Tab 4

well I got the tablet and I can confirm theres 10 slot hotbar on 1280 x 800 resolution
  19. SobeR

no, i've seen it on some tablets with low res you can only have 5 slots. I just dont know what res is enough for 10 slots. playing with just 5 is a pain in the ....
  20. SobeR

Hi, I'm planning on getting this tablet but would like to check if game will work on it... has anyone played on this 8 inch tablet and is it possible to have full 10 slot hotbar on 1280 x 800 resolution? Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom