Search results for query: *

• Users: Lanky
  • Order by date
  1. Lanky

NPCs & Enemies Frost legion changes

A lot of us forget about about one event based item even only during Christmas season and that is the special event frost legion those violent snow man deserve some changes and additional enemies and maybe add something for expert and master mode or even add something to the get fixed boi seed...
  2. Lanky

Terraria 1.4.4.9.5 - Console & Mobile Fixes Out Today

Keep up good work on fixing these bugs also is the Halloween update on terraria
  3. Lanky

Humorous Stupidest thing you've ever done?

Ok it’s starts off my mom and my grandma were heading home I don’t remember what they were doing specifically. I was playing five nights at freddys 4 at the time still can’t beat nightmare mode on Amazon kindle (yes I’m serious I use a iPhone and a iPad now console Xbox one and switch for...
  4. Lanky

Xbox Series S/X Sometimes items and coins go under blocks

So I was playing terraria had a huge blood moon coin profit but for some reason the copper coin I found was under a few blocks even though there’s blocks under it. items I am not 100% sure so take that with a grain of salt but coins I can confirm screenshot will be included btw I use the series x
  5. Lanky

Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

Keep up the good work Dr studios, TML staff and all you other studios that make this game fun. One question I have is since fallout 4 and Skyrim had mods on pc and console does that mean it will increase the chances of mods happening in terraria on console.
  6. Lanky

NPCs & Enemies Bring the Cthulhu as a boss

Yes I know this is a scrapped boss but I think it would be a great as a true final boss fight after the moon lord since the moon lord almost looks just like the Cthulhu. This would be great to add in 1.4.4 to show the history of scrapped bosses in terraria let’s make this an actual boss so we...
  7. Lanky

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

Unfortunately I’m not a developer so I don’t have a answer to that but I do know that they will try to implement that once they have all platforms in parity and the same version on pc.
  8. Lanky

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

Have fun everyone your time has come switch terraria fans I also I own a switch to and Xbox one x have fun guys can’t wait for parity to come to the game nice job devs you did a great job!
  9. Lanky

Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

LETS GOOOOOO IM SO HYPED!!!! Can’t wait for the switch version to come later this year
  10. Lanky

Switch There is a typo on where’s my honey achievement

I circled the word that was a typo
  11. Lanky

Friend code

sent username is lanky
  12. Lanky

looking for people to play on my new world

Sure! im adding you right now sorry for late response
  13. Lanky

looking for people to play on my new world

hey everyone i need friends that have terraria on the switch only friend code is 7653-4910-1028
  14. Lanky

Switch Switch death sounds

link?
  15. Lanky

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

weird the only way i can think of a solution for you is beat hardmode again btw im not a dev im a switch player thats trying to help. btw the world evil is the corruption and crimson when creating a new world there will be a option to choose the corruption and crimson also there is a...
  16. Lanky

Switch Game crash

hey btw there is a bug report site for terraria its official to plus they say its faster only con is they wont reply back link is Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form
  17. Lanky

Console this guide will be for every platform that has 1.3.2 and up and a easy way to instantly beat the destroyer boss.

hey there i wish i knew but im a console player so 1.4 aint here yet sorry but i would suggest do more fireworks then the amount shown.
  18. Lanky

Console this guide will be for every platform that has 1.3.2 and up and a easy way to instantly beat the destroyer boss.

so lets get started you will need two npcs one the party girl and the mechanic for the mechanic wire cutter a wrench 400 wires and a switch for the party girl choose a fire rocket color of your choice and get 3 or 4 stacks of fire rockets you will also need wood platforms i would bring 600 or...
Back
Top Bottom