Search results for query: *

• Users: Mnstrman06
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mnstrman06

Items Ammo Heart

A new item, which when used expands your ammo slots by 1. This can be used a maximum of 4 times, and is gotten from the arms dealer for 1 platinum each after Plantera is dead. I think this would be useful since I often carry a lot of types of arrows and bullets and it would be useful to be able...
  2. Mnstrman06

Game not starting

Since yesterday terraria just kinda decides when it wants to start, I sometimes have to open it upwards of 10 times for it to actually open. Previously in 1.4.0.5 this never happened.
  3. Mnstrman06

Texture packs

Texture packs do not update when an infected block has spread. When using my texture pack a few days ago I was farming at the crimson desert. I saw that the sand was normal sand, so when I broke it to add normal crimsand, it dropped crimsand. Some videos: (Note that this was on a server so you...
  4. Mnstrman06

Blocks & Decoration Time Monolith

this would allow you to make certain areas of the world night time, without having to change it to night time. same could be done for day time. useful for mapmaking
  5. Mnstrman06

Blocks & Decoration Anti Hook block

Block that you can't hook on, simple as that. usage: map making
  6. Mnstrman06

**REPORTED** Audio Issues and Softlocks/Crashes

There seem to be a lot of issues with audio, and I can't find consistent ways of getting these to happen Sometimes switching between audio output sources can completely remove game audio In some styles of audio output there is latency on sound, and some sounds (like mounts and ice rod) are...
  7. Mnstrman06

Other Animations

Animations for both when a trash can or barrel is opened, so you can tell if someone is using one
  8. Mnstrman06

PC Duplication Exploit

First, you will need to fish up multiple quest fish, 3 is a good number. You will then take them near a chest. Throw all the quest fish on the ground, and then spam Deposit All on the chest. This will duplicate the quest fish. Video here: It would not surprise me if this worked on other items
  9. Mnstrman06

Biomes & Nature Echo Platform

Invisible platform that lets you go through the bottom and stand on the top Would be visible with echo vision Basically a clone of echo blocks but platforms
  10. Mnstrman06

Biomes & Nature Anti Climbing Block

Similar to anti portal block, except you can't climb on it. Would be useful for mapmaking, and could be a cool edition since hammering blocks to prevent climbing doesn't look very good.
  11. Mnstrman06

Items Accent Rod

The accent rod (probably could use a better name) would be an item that is used to turn a block into an accented form. Accented form would mean that it does not connect to other blocks. This could be done on any block in Terraria, and would make it so they do not connect to blocks around them...
  12. Mnstrman06

Celestial Starboard Interference

Celestial Starboard seems to interfere with certain things. As far as I know, it interferes with how far you dash (seems to be half distance), and half's your knockback taken. Not sure why it does this unless its intended.
  13. Mnstrman06

Natural Boss Spawns

When a warning is given for a natural boss spawn, spawning a boss (maybe EoC) and killing it will cancel the natural boss spawn. The boss that was alerted in chat should spawn normally even with another boss alive.
  14. Mnstrman06

**REPORTED** Stellar Tune and Teal Pressure Pads

Stellar Tune projectiles do not activate Teal Pressure pads. They should be able to activate them for wiring and things of the sort.
  15. Mnstrman06

Items Gravity Pads

A block type that when stepped on flips the player's gravity. You wouldn't be able to flip gravity unless you had gravity globe or gravitation potion, or if you stepped on another gravity pad. Could be useful for adventure maps and puzzles courses revolving around flipping gravity, without...
  16. Mnstrman06

Blocks & Decoration Accented Gemspark Blocks

In 1.4 it was made so gemspark blocks connect to other blocks. Gemspark blocks were cool in a way where it didn't connect to other blocks, and it doesn't look very good when connected to other blocks. Some builds were based around that non-connection feature, would be nice to see accented...
  17. Mnstrman06

Desyncing Nebula Arcanum Hitboxes

In multiplayer PvP, when using Nebula Arcanum, sometimes the nebula hitboxes desync, and don't line up with the sprite shown on screen. Common times for nebulas to be nowhere near you yet still hit you. Sometimes there is no nebula sprite and the nebula is invisible. No consistent way to get one...
  18. Mnstrman06

**REPORTED** Invisible Destroyer Boss

On multiplayer, if you have 2 or more players, space them out on opposite sides of the map (or just in general thousands of feet away). When one player dies, destroyer will start going over to the other player. If that player dies, when destroyer comes back to the first player only his head will...
Back
Top Bottom