Search results for query: *

1. Kitsune11

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

It is from Tremor, and it's a drop from the Tiki Boss. It's called the Bloom Pickaxe.
  2. Kitsune11

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hey, DivermanSam, might I suggest making An alternate Terrarium, depending on if you made the world totally Pure, Hallowed or Corrupt/Bloody. Pure Terrarium is normal, Hallowed Terrarium is more white in colors and gives of a slight glow, and Corrupt/Bloody Terrarium is darker and has sort of a...
  3. Kitsune11

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Have you tried dying the armor? How old is the computer? What OS are you running? Mac? Windows? Linux? Two rocks tied together by vines and sitting in a pile of clay?
  4. Kitsune11

Were you able to play vanilla Terraria with no problem? Did you try lowering the music volume in game? Disabling the background? Disabling Blood and Gore? Changed the graphics from Auto to Low?
  5. Kitsune11

@AkAxFeArLeSs Just to cover the bases, how powerful is your computer? Because I'm running Terraria, with Tremor Remastered along with a few other mods and the game doesn't seem to have any kind of slowdown whenever I equip armor or apply a vanity item.
  6. Kitsune11

One thing I've noticed is that the NPC's from this mod can't seem to open doors...
  7. Kitsune11

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

*sigh* For the People who can't read the first page: tAPI works for Terraria Version 1.2.4. You are probably running Terraria Version 1.3 or later. Please take the time to read the OP next time. This question is getting rather old, really fast and is being asked again and again each page.
  8. Kitsune11

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Eh, somewhere between 5-10 seconds sounds reasonable.
  9. Kitsune11

From what I hear, it's slated to be released in November.
  10. Kitsune11

Well it's also the Japanese word for "Fox"

Well it's also the Japanese word for "Fox"
  11. Kitsune11

Why do you ask?

Why do you ask?
  12. Kitsune11

The old japanese stories of the Fox Tricksters.

The old japanese stories of the Fox Tricksters.
  13. Kitsune11

My Small Starting Town

Sunplate Bricks... Huh... Never thought to use those. Well... I have a gravity potion... Alons-y!
  14. Kitsune11

My Small Starting Town

Ooh! Quick question, what kind of a roof should I go with for a house that's made of Rich Mahogany?
  15. Kitsune11

My Small Starting Town

Well, currently I'm thinking about making them six tile wider (three on each side) and three tiles taller.
  16. Kitsune11

My Small Starting Town

This is my starting town I'm working on. I'm not 100% sure about the direction I want to go with the houses, I want to lean towards making them single floor homes, but I may have to build them into mini-apartments (2 NPC's per house. One on the top floor, one on the bottom) in order to conserve...
  17. Kitsune11

Fair enough. So anything that means Mechanical, Wire, or related to the mechanics of the game is fair-play.
  18. Kitsune11

Hmm.. Seems like a pretty nice idea!
  19. Kitsune11

Specifically for wiring only? Yeah... Seems legit.
Back
Top Bottom