Search results for query: *

1. Pyrocide

Texture Pack Terraria Goldier Gold pack

Hello progress! It should be able to be used but there is one issue, with the armor, pretty sure i'm not formatting it in the new format. If you know how to help let me know.
  2. Pyrocide

Once I fix the issue I will release this to the public for those who aren't a fan of the original armor.
  3. Pyrocide

This texture pack currently isn't working and it is breaking my game. I am not sure where the problem is. This is meant to make gold fit the golden armor colors and even those have been altered from browns to oranges and I made the shading more newer styled. So far I finished: Gold ingot and ore...
  4. Pyrocide

Pantera Plantera

You should have the vines be arms and the little bits on the end be hands,, terrifying.
  5. Pyrocide

Molten Armor Re-scorched V1.0

I think the darkest shade should be just a tiny bit lighter? By the way I am definitely using this!
  6. Pyrocide

tModLoader Consolaria

I love this mod! Hope the team behind it is doing well.
  7. Pyrocide

PC Terraria cover art world.

Where is the Terraria cover art world now? Is it still somewhere in the world or is it deleted and lost in time? Has it been remade block by block by someone? If someone knows the story to it or knows where it is let me know!
Back
Top Bottom