Search results for query: *

• Users: Ivyss
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ivyss

What does unwatching a conversation do?

It doesn't stop the unread message thing so what does it do?
  2. Ivyss

Habits in games

Is there any particular habit you have in games? Things like reloading after firing just one shot or sprinting everywhere and all that stuff. For me, I basically never use consumables unless they have permanent benefits or refresh on checkpoints/equivalent, the only exception is healing. I also...
  3. Ivyss

Dragons

It's a thread about dragons. Books? As long as there's dragons. Games? As long as there's dragons. Anything else? As long as there's dragons. If you do discuss anything with a story, then please include at least a spoiler warning where relevant. Wyverns, drakes and other draconic creatures...
  4. Ivyss

Single Thread RP The arena: For all your dueling needs

This is a thread to simply set up fights between you and another person's characters. Rules: This is NOT a free for all fight thread. Users involved must agree to the fight. Fights must have a clear victory condition be it death, disarmament, serious injury etc. Just make the victory condition...
  5. Ivyss

TCF Suggestion Fix the alerts

I seriously hate having to refresh every time I want to check new alerts. I just want alerts to work like they did before.
  6. Ivyss

IC Draconic adventures

OOC link: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/draconic-adventures-ooc.78535/ A dragon and his rider were setting up camp for the night. The rider got the fire started while the dragon was guarding the area. "Do you want to eat this time?" "No." "You have to eat someday, you can't just...
  7. Ivyss

OOC Draconic adventures OOC

So this is an RP about dragons. "Why dragons?" you may ask. Because dragons, that's why. Anyway, maybe I should get on to the rules now since I've already explained the main point of this roleplay. [/COLOR][/SPOILER] This RP will be in a medieval fantasy setting. (So no guns.) [/SPOILER] If...
  8. Ivyss

Ask a dragon

So this is my AMA. Rules are simple: No personal (Meaning legal name, address, or relationships in the physical world), religious, or political questions. Do not question my actions or lack thereof. Do not ask for reason on any rule. That's pretty much it. My characters will also be taking...
  9. Ivyss

Humorous Funny gaming stories and screenshots

The purpose of this thread is simply to share funny gaming stories and screenshots as the title would suggest, it doesn't matter if it's your own or someone else's, but please do specify which one it is. Also, please inform if it includes spoilers and if it does or is really long put it in a...
  10. Ivyss

Casual Funny Picture Thread

Well, the title should make it clear, just post funny pictures. (If you think it might be offensive, at least use a spoiler, also applies to spoilers.) Standard forum rules apply. Don't know if there's another thread like this.
  11. Ivyss

Kill the person below you

Just so you know, this is my first thread, now let's get this going. the rules are: 1 the normal forum rules 2 don't take the title seriously 3 try to be creative (optional) I'll start: NP didn't survive being processed.
Back
Top Bottom