Search results for query: *

1. X

Map-Puzzle Portal Gun Puzzles 2: The Sequel

Amazing map, wewt! I like it! I messed around a lot but it took me like an hour and a half tops I think. I made it through everything and it was fairly challenging. Much better than another map I recently tried. Gj and keep up da good work.
  2. X

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Hero just managed to solo moon lord + all 3 mech bosses on this video with all 3 dying the same night. He has way more defense than I would have recommended (amazingly acquired 125 defense and 30% increased damage from accessories) but yea, you basically have to be using beetle shell for the...
  3. X

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

I played some expert mode for a bit and was extremely frustrated. Slime King was hella easy as long as you get a stack of 99 grenades and a good flat amount of land to fight in. You practically won't get hurt from the slime king. It's the easiest expert boss there is. Eye of Cthulhu was a pain...
  4. X

Game Mechanics Pillars and Fragments

There's a issue I'm worried about for multiplayer servers... Wouldn't it be better if pillars dropped treasure bags including their respective fragments? As it is at the moment, one player can simply hog all the fragments from the pillar and not allow other players to get any. So I have either...
  5. X

NPCs & Enemies Starnivore (Expert mode variant of Eater of Worlds?)

Hello, I may be new to this, but I would like a suggestion for a possible expert-mode boss. Starnivore. (Eater/Devourer of Stars?) It may be pretty simple as another Eater of Worlds, being able to split itself while having mostly individual health per entity. But I would like to add a possible...
Back
Top Bottom