Search results for query: *

1. Kriatit

Items Cactus Fence

We need a cactus fence, it’s a small thing, but it’s nice
  2. Kriatit

Biomes & Nature Wind in a snowy biome

I have a question why a storm can blow me away in the desert, but exactly the same storm in a snowy biome can't blow me away ?
  3. Kriatit

PC CPU 100%

The load is also 99%
  4. Kriatit

PC CPU 100%

This is after reinstalling the game, the same problem
  5. Kriatit

PC CPU 100%

Yes
  6. Kriatit

PC CPU 100%

I'll try reinstalling P.s. If you collapse the game, and then expand it back, then it helps, but not for long
  7. Kriatit

PC CPU 100%

Before the update, there was no such problem
  8. Kriatit

PC CPU 100%

16GB GTX 1050TI
  9. Kriatit

PC CPU 100%

Hello, I noticed a problem, for some reason the cpu is loaded at 100% and as a rule it is cpu1, and when I start the server, 2 CPUs are loaded, could this be related to the update? P.S.processor i5-8300
  10. Kriatit

Biomes & Nature Fog and Storm in the snow biome

You understood me correctly
  11. Kriatit

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

We are waiting for a crossover with starbound
  12. Kriatit

Game Mechanics Loadout

I have a few suggestions 1. Add a separate slot for the wings, for example, as was done for grappling hook. 2. And now at the expense of slots, add such slots for other loadout. 3 Add the ability to put labels on the map.
  13. Kriatit

Weapons & Equip Notebook

Sitting at the next potion brewing, I realized that I could not remember potion recipes, and running around with a huge amount of grass is not particularly good, I personally use tablets for this, where I write down recipes, and then I thought, why is there no book where I could write something...
  14. Kriatit

Biomes & Nature Fog and Storm in the snow biome

Playing terraria, and meeting the sunrise, I noticed that there is no fog, if you get up in the morning, sometimes you see fog that spreads very beautifully on the ground, it would be cool to add morning dew, but it seems to me it will be difficult to implement. And now about the storm, why is...
  15. Kriatit

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hello, add a compass recipe, it would be cool
  16. Kriatit

PC Screen break

Привет всем, пожалуйста, помогите, есть перерыв экрана, как я могу решить эту проблему ?
Back
Top Bottom