Search results for query: *

• Users: bawr
  • Order by date
  1. bawr

Fix fix fix, break, fix, break, fixed.

Fix fix fix, break, fix, break, fixed.
  2. bawr

tAPI BAWR Tweaks

Fixed, head to the download link for a new version. :D Ignoring items was a bit trickier than I thought, but the changes highlighted in green have been implemented.
  3. bawr

tAPI BAWR Tweaks

Thanks for being specific, it narrowed down the bug quite a bit. :D I'll push that hotfix ahead of the queue, give me an hour or two.
  4. bawr

[Projects] Tracktronics CPU

This, so much this. For example, the number comparer can go through bits in any order, depending on which side you enter the track from. And my adder is made in a way that makes going back through it double as a reset line. ;)
  5. bawr

Speed is explicitly not a design consideration here. ;)
  6. bawr

Well, my initial plan for multiplication is to implement a shift register (will come in handy in other places, too), and go with Booth's multiplication algorithm, no idea about division... yet. Memory is really, really horrible at the moment, I'll be happy to show something once I clean it up...
  7. bawr

{Personal Profile} ZeroGravitas

I haven't, but with a recommendation like that, this weekend I'm about to.
  8. bawr

Funny story, I was actually put off by how he insisted on dropping tech words everywhere in Accelerando, but Laundry Files made me give it a second chance once I realised it was all written by the sae guy. :D
  9. bawr

And a follow I shall take. ;)

And a follow I shall take. ;)
  10. bawr

Wait, Stross as in Charles Stross, the Laundry Files guy?
  11. bawr

So, I've finally begun work on a simple 8-bit computer in Terraria, powered by rails. (Yeah, I know it would be faster with hoiks, you're free to create a similar project with hoiks. ;)) Currently I have a clean number comparer and a full adder implemented, along with a number of logic gates...
  12. bawr

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

Two works in progress here, both currently missing some furniture variety. One is a semi-ruined castle. I'm pretty happy with how the general idea turned out, except for some ungodly reason all NPCs are dead-set on going to the top floor. They're not normally walled in, that's just the security...
  13. bawr

tAPI BAWR Tweaks

Okay, I've been playing around with my mods, and the following irritations have been noted: Craft list right-click functionality should be enabled even without the guidebook in main slot Guidebook should show all craftable items by default, but have an option of ignoring an item To complement...
  14. bawr

tAPI BAWR Tweaks

Okay, it's all fixed now. Feel free to dowload again, and do tell me if it works as advertised this time. ;)
  15. bawr

tAPI BAWR Tweaks

Okay, this bug is because TAPI is a :red: and doesn't (directly) tell me when the drop text gets updated with a new item count. I would tell you to go into mod options and disable "Trash on pickup", but I just found another bug in that mode. :D A debugged version will follow in the next 15-30...
  16. bawr

tAPI BAWR Tweaks

Give me 15, I'll check that issue right away. I'm assuming this is single-player, right? Ah, I think I know what's going on - can you confirm that if you stop mining for a second, then mine another block, all blocks get auto-dumped after all?
  17. bawr

Ohai, I made an addon for your mod, so you can torch while you slot zero. :3

Ohai, I made an addon for your mod, so you can torch while you slot zero. :3
  18. bawr

I chuckled wholeheartedly. :D

I chuckled wholeheartedly. :D
  19. bawr

Humorous TCF Screenies

SO MANY SHEKELS. I approve. :D
  20. bawr

Game Mechanics Item Filter - ("Do not pickup" list)

I'd love to gather feedback from everyone interested, I went ahead and wrote BAWR.Trash for this. Check it out and comment here.
Back
Top Bottom