Search results for query: *

• Users: aer_
  • Order by date
  1. A

tModLoader Antiaris

Cool looking so far! also maybe this is a rather hard request, could you make some cross-mod content (maybe for the future), like there are some bard & healer weapon class from thorium?
  2. A

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Thank you for the update! Also why only daybloom sets? make all the herb sets!!! (just kidding of course but don't mind if you planned it too :dryadnaughty:)
  3. A

tModLoader Minimod: Recipes +

Hey i think there is something wrong with your mod upload because i can never download it in mod browser (it always says server under heavy load and i can download heavier mod without any problem) Thanks!
  4. A

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

For the soul of terraria/hallowed enhancement projectile barrier effect it's feels too bright I suggest increase the transparency (if it can be do it like that)
  5. A

tModLoader WeaponOut

Similar Error with above, but with newest Spirit Mod (i also using cheat sheet) How to Reproduce: 1. take Heart from Item Browser then throw it (right click in empty space) 2. or, Kill 50 enemies to obtain banner then place banner 3. or, if you have existing world with more than three banner...
Back
Top Bottom