Search results for query: *

1. TheKnightOfLaw

Mobile Icloud

Ayyyy bro that cool! In fact I’m getting another copy of terraria for my bday on steam!
  2. TheKnightOfLaw

What is one of the rarest things that have ever happened to you in terraria?

Same here, in fact it’s very annoying when I’m trying to farm for something else...
  3. TheKnightOfLaw

The Last Post Wins!

Wait doesn’t that technically mean that this thread will never have a victor? There is no “deadline”, and so this will go on until a moderator stops it.....
  4. TheKnightOfLaw

Mobile Old Controls should be an option

I personally like the new controls, once you learn and get used to them you can even configure them your own way to make everything easier. For instance if y my configure the left stick to flick to jump or something like that, you can jump/fly while shooting. It’s very convenient.
  5. TheKnightOfLaw

Mobile Icloud

Bro just start a new, the new system is way more convenient so there is no reason to be upset.
  6. TheKnightOfLaw

Yeah good thing I spent a few hours searching for everything.

Yeah good thing I spent a few hours searching for everything.
  7. TheKnightOfLaw

Yeah he should be somewhat easy, literally have the best mage setup I can possibly get. Even got...

Yeah he should be somewhat easy, literally have the best mage setup I can possibly get. Even got the lava waders.
  8. TheKnightOfLaw

Gonna kill WOF on my mage only

Gonna kill WOF on my mage only
  9. TheKnightOfLaw

What is one of the rarest things that have ever happened to you in terraria?

Just curious, my bro managed to get the slime staff from his first slime in his summoner world, and I managed to find an alter randomly after stating a world. So what’s yours?
  10. TheKnightOfLaw

Humorous Bad Jokes!

Those jokes are decent, pretty funny not gonna lie
  11. TheKnightOfLaw

Resolved [Mobile] My world is stuck at “setting liquids” around 75% to the highest 87%

It’s fixed now! I waited a long time but it did load, and now I played it for a while and it loads properly now. This is no longer a problem.
  12. TheKnightOfLaw

Resolved [Mobile] My world is stuck at “setting liquids” around 75% to the highest 87%

I use an iPhone 6s, the world Im trying to load is an expert large world, Im not near any water from when I last saved the game. No matter what, it never loads pat the 87% mark, is there any way I can fix this? I don’t want to lose this world as Im doing my second play through but in expert...
Back
Top Bottom