Search results for query: *

1. BenGallegos

BMod: Animators Needed

Honestly I think BMod needs 1-2 people that can focus on animation that are atleast decent at it which I find that animating is for most the most agonizing so I know it might not be the most likely for someone to join through this as a full on animator but it is worth a try to figure out if...
  2. BenGallegos

tModLoader Recruiting Coders

I really need coders in my mod BMod since the only coders in my mode are me and @LittleJohn958 which I can only do the very basic stuff and littlejohn is a beginner. And if you decide to be one let me know here or my mod. BMod...
  3. BenGallegos

Public Sprite House (A place that has public sprites and where people can request and make)

Basically this is a thing where anyone can contribute to helping people from here get sprites or even post sprites free for anyone to use as long as credit is given(Im not gonna use these in my mod btw) And it will be a public place where anyone can request and make sprites(and even I will...
  4. BenGallegos

tModLoader Minimod: Recipes +

This is a little mod I made for adding extra recipes to vanilla terraria items! All Recipes Vid: Banner: (Made By @PhoenixBlade) Support Code: Download Recipes+ 1.117: https://mega.nz/#!XkchhAbb!2bS2Wwk9XVDgTNe3tbckt6nvcdTk8_VTcdC2luxMKL4
  5. BenGallegos

tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

Absalon is a work in progress mod centered to the creation of multiple items (as armor, weapons, accessories, etc), bosses for all the biomes per mode and possible development of one new mode post-hardmode: Ultra Mode(Its still in its open beta so expect to find multiple bugs and unfinished...
Back
Top Bottom