Search results for query: *

• Users: lionater5
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. lionater5

Weapons & Equip New Equipment Slot for Music Boxes

I'm not entirely sure how difficult it would be to add this feature, but considering the complete lack of practical usefulness that the music boxes have being placed in an accessory slot (even though this is very unlikely for someone to do), it should have its own slot in the equipment tab. If...
  2. lionater5

NPCs stopped moving in

I'm currently running Tremor, Calamity, SpiritMod, Sacred Tools, Bluemagic's, Boss Item Checklist, and Hotbar swapper on TModLoader 10.0.0.1. I started a new world, and after I built a house that was also suitable for an NPC, my guide took the room. He then died and the merchant arrived. After...
  3. lionater5

Blocks & Decoration Foreground Walls

I don't think Terraria has any foreground walls, so I had an idea. Why not add walls that you could place "in front" of the player character and other sprites to add immersion in scenes, create traps, and conceal hidden objects? These could also be naturally generated in the world in cabins and...
  4. lionater5

Weapons & Equip Music Box Slot

Considering that 1.3 will have slots for the grappling hook, pet, minecart, and the rest, wouldn't this make sense? Music Boxes don't really have any "practical" use, and the music that you would want to hear would force you to just go to the biome that has said music, or just put the music box...
  5. lionater5

Weapons & Equip Hardmode Water Bolt

You already added a hardmode vilethorn so, why not? (make it dungeon based)
  6. lionater5

Video Minecart Madness

This is the real way to use minecarts. Idea made by me and my friend (i am summon nerd). Minecarts are so underrated. See if you can see the beautiful bungalow we have built for our wonderful friend, the clothier.
Back
Top Bottom