Search results for query: *

1. Akira Nishikiyama

IC Auchalbye (IC)

Auchalbye: An Odyssey Through Worlds Special Thanks to @DragonWitch⨂ Link To OOC Auchalbye (Pronounced Aw-kal-bi) is a roleplay that was created to help revitalise the roleplay section and to act as a competitor to RJITU. The roleplay begins in a rural town known as Oxford, famous for its...
  2. Akira Nishikiyama

OOC Auchalbye (OOC)

Auchalbye: An Odyssey Through Worlds Special Thanks to @DragonWitch⨂ Link To IC Auchalbye (Pronounced Aw-kal-bi) is a roleplay that was created to help revitalise the roleplay section and to act as a competitor to RJITU. The roleplay begins in a rural town known as Oxford, famous for its...
  3. Akira Nishikiyama

Drawings & Paintings The Goat's Art

The Goat's Art On Hiatus Our theme is: Personification! Suggest an abstract concept (Death, Greed, Joy, Sadness, etc.) and I will create a humanoid centered around it! Please note that I hold the power to reject any suggestions. (As per request by basically nobody but whatever) Constructive...
  4. Akira Nishikiyama

IC Clockwork (IC)

Clockwork "Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going." - Sam Levenson Link to OOC The steady hum of machinery and the sounds of zeppelin blades whirring in the sky are common sounds of the city of Nova York, a large settlement in the north-east coast of Eastern America. Known as the...
  5. Akira Nishikiyama

OOC Clockwork (OOC)

Clockwork "Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going." - Sam Levenson Link to IC All Characters Can Only Be Accepted By @Wisp95 Or Myself The steady hum of machinery and the sounds of zeppelin blades whirring in the sky are common sounds of the city of Nova York, a large settlement...
  6. Akira Nishikiyama

Drawings & Paintings Inktober 2020

Hey guys, I decided to post my 2020 Inktober drawings here. I apologise for the low photo quality, I don't exactly have the best phone in the world. I'm also new to inking so please be nice! Thank you! #inktober #inktober2020 [/SPOILER]
  7. Akira Nishikiyama

IC (IC) Ferro et Sanguis

Ferro et Sanguis A Tale of Blood & Steel Elivyr you forgot the link stoopid The year is 2046. In the small city of Mell, located on an artificial island off the coast of modern day Geelong, mysterious events have occurred. People have been disappearing, and the megacorporation Crescent, owner...
  8. Akira Nishikiyama

OOC (OOC) Ferro et Sanguis

Ferro et Sanguis A Tale of Blood & Steel Link to IC (not made yet) The year is 2046. The threat of rising sea levels caused by climate change has forced many to move to higher land, and high levels of smog have blocked out the sky, cloaking urban areas with eternal darkness. Meanwhile, the...
  9. Akira Nishikiyama

OOC The Forgotten Shores (OOC)

IC Link Rules: - Follow all TCF rules - Do not godmode, it's not fun - Use an OC as your character - Do not bunny characters (Use other's characters without permission) Some Extra Notes: - The Forgotten Shores is set in a medieval period, with magic. Try to make your character fit into this...
  10. Akira Nishikiyama

IC The Forgotten Shores (IC)

OOC Link (I don't know how to start this off. We start at a beach, with a forest nearby)
  11. Akira Nishikiyama

My AMA, Where You Can Ask Me (Almost) Anything

Note: I will not reveal any personal info. So I'm a person, which means I live on a planet. This means I have experienced a few things in my life. Ask Me Anything. Update: You can ask me lore questions about my RP OCs!
  12. Akira Nishikiyama

The Grand Vanity Emporium

The Grand Vanity Emporium is CLOSED (sorry) Do you need a new outfit? Is your costume looking a bit boring? Do you just want to see your favourite characters in Terraria? Well this is the place to get it! Simply describe the kind of character you want or leave a high quality reference image...
  13. Akira Nishikiyama

Hello

Hello everyone. I have been playing Terraria for a few years now, starting on 1.2 Mobile edition to 1.4 PC edition. I have lurked the forums for a while, and have now decided to join at long last. Well, hope to see you around! :)
Back
Top Bottom