Search results for query: *

• Users: Konin
  • Order by date
  1. Konin

**REPORTED** Dungeon Crash

Per my edits, I don't think the enemies were actually the problem at all. Since adding meteor blocks to my world so a new one doesn't spawn, I've never had a crash. So I think the real bug is just that the game crashes when a meteor attempts to land when there is nowhere to do so. I'll...
  2. Konin

**REPORTED** Dungeon Crash

read the last edit at the bottom. this developed into a completely different bug as I got more information. I've been working on an AFK dungeon farm and recently stumbled into a problem. When I turn enemy spawns on (I'm in journey mode), after some kills, the game will freeze and full stop...
  3. Konin

**REPORTED** Bosses leaving despite nearby player

It has happened with Duke Fishron, and the martian saucers. Sorry, neglected to mention it was solely them so far. I can't say for the Empress of light or the lunactic cultist/moon lord because we haven't gotten that far yet.
  4. Konin

**REPORTED** Bosses leaving despite nearby player

Playing multiplayer master mode with 1 other person. I'm playing Melee with Full Beetle gear, flesh knuckles, and berserkers glove. They're playing sorcerer so they're not drawing aggro. Problem is, when I die or warp out of a boss fight to see the nurse, (my friend is still on-screen with the...
Back
Top Bottom