1. π•Ίπ–’π–Šπ–“

i mean, i tap but it no go into stealth mode :confused:

i mean, i tap but it no go into stealth mode :confused:
  2. π•Ίπ–’π–Šπ–“

The Grand Vanity Emporium

hey, can you make me this guy? thanks. 288 Γ— 450
  3. π•Ίπ–’π–Šπ–“

The Grand Vanity Emporium

i can probably sort of help, use cultist gear + 1 of these dyes - purple, silver-purple, nebula, shifting pearlsands, purple ooze dye, or shadowflame hades? i hope i helped.
  4. π•Ίπ–’π–Šπ–“

shroomite bullet thing with sniper rifle i hate vortex because i can't tell if i'm in stealth or not

shroomite bullet thing with sniper rifle i hate vortex because i can't tell if i'm in stealth or not
  5. π•Ίπ–’π–Šπ–“

Ask a random blue slime anything!

aw... but i want burger king foot lettuce!
  6. π•Ίπ–’π–Šπ–“

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

well, it does extra damage against vampires, enough to make it stronger than sniper, and anticheat saw me and next thing i knew... *username* was kicked i quote wiki here: Because of the absurdly high damage dealt to Vampires, the Stake Launcher is prone to setting off anti-cheat measures when...
  7. π•Ίπ–’π–Šπ–“

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

i got banned for using stake launcher in terraria but someone else was cheating... and they didn't get banned.
  8. π•Ίπ–’π–Šπ–“

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

i think i will just put them on time out while i fight moon lord.
  9. π•Ίπ–’π–Šπ–“

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

i got killed by blue slime when moon lord was at 100 hp and i was at low health i got jumpscared bad
  10. π•Ίπ–’π–Šπ–“

Ask a random blue slime anything!

r u hamburger can i get burger king foot lettuce from u and do u have fries
  11. π•Ίπ–’π–Šπ–“

Has Journey's End shifted Terraria too far into removing player freedom?

but wait... in journey mode i do put campfires everywhere... is that the wrong way to do it?
  12. π•Ίπ–’π–Šπ–“

hi i'm new

i finally made an account! i play as journey mode in a character that i also use to fight my bro; name of PVP i also just play as greyub. i like to play terraria. lots. all! i love terraria. teh end PS: i have been watching lots of threads on here, but just made an account.
Back
Top Bottom