Search results for query: *

1. KaizoVorna

Weapons & Equip Horseshoe Crab as a fishing equivalent of Lucky Horseshoe?

I'm aware of that, but you can also get Shiny Red Balloons from said crates even though Balloon Pufferfish is available from any old lake. My suggestion is thus to give the Lucky Horseshoe a similar alternative that doesn't require combing the skies, particularly since the Sharkron Balloon is...
  2. KaizoVorna

If being interchangeable with Lucky Horseshoe is a problem, they could always do what they did with Tsunami in a Bottle and Balloon Pufferfish and have Horseshoe Crab replace Lucky Horseshoe in Pink Horseshoe Balloon's recipe. If I'm not mistaken you can't combine Tsunami in a Bottle with Shiny...
  3. KaizoVorna

Hey'all! It's probably nitpicky of me, but it bothers me that you can find a balloon and a double jump bottle by fishing, but no horseshoe to complete Pink Horseshoe Balloon. So for sake of completing the trifecta, how 'bout we could fish up Horseshoe Crabs to serve the same purpose as Lucky...
  4. KaizoVorna

The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian

I think I saw a StarTropics-reference. If that was what I think I was, you deserve a banana. Speaking of which, I find it funny how martians seem to be weak against Yo-Yos. (I admit, I cheese the Saucer just like that too.) Charged Blaster Cannon is one of my favorites, you just gotta take aim...
  5. KaizoVorna

The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian

Oh, great, Inferno Fork on the second foray to the Dungeon. Is good, is just my favorite of the Dungeon Caster-weapons which means I have to spend hours in that one small room that actually spawns those flamey guys that generates in my every dungeon ever just to get one. *Internal rage*...
  6. KaizoVorna

Items Biome Teleportation Potions

Yeah, I figured that would be the best choice. But will it fizzle if there IS enough blocks for a Biome, but it's all covered by an another Biome with no empty space for the player to teleport to? (Extreme hypothetical situation, but this is the type of game where it's perfectly possible that...
  7. KaizoVorna

Sprites Diversifying passive creatures throughout the Underground

I don't really know about the damaging properties... The critters are not really supposed to be a threat seeing how rarely they spawn without NPCs anyway. Although I like the idea itself, it's pretty goofy when you build a Hell House, fill it with NPCs and suddenly have Underworld teeming with...
  8. KaizoVorna

Items Biome Teleportation Potions

Since I love doing sorts of challenge runs where I start out using a Teleportation Potion and set up my spawn wherever it sends me, I would love these! (Teleportation Potion sends me to generic underground more times than not, thanks to its sheer size.) One thing though, what if you use, say...
  9. KaizoVorna

NPCs & Enemies Cthulhu

Heh... I just saw it bumped up to recent threads and reading through it again gave me a random idea on expanding the joke further. All in honesty, I agree it's probably best when it's just a simple joke enemy.
  10. KaizoVorna

NPCs & Enemies Cthulhu

This suggestion fills me with glee. Support! In fact, it gave me an idea... What if, when you put down Cthulhu in a Jar in an empty valid house, during night the game would give you a message... Insanity of Cthulhu has arrived! Now every player's first instinct would be "WHAT THE A BOSS!?"...
  11. KaizoVorna

What Combat Type (melee, ranged, magic, or ranged) Do you use and Why?

I'm a mage for life. Big, flashy explosions, laser beams and generally high damage and long range without the need to expend money for resources for the most part! (Like Rangers usually have to.) Although I'm also an Epic Flail Guy, but my flails are usually the last line of defense when MP runs...
  12. KaizoVorna

If you were a boss in Terraria..

I would be summoned by placing a top hat and cactus armor/leggings on a Mannequin. I would drop following items: Always: 30 Copper Shortswords (It was supposed to be Copper Coins, but someone goofed.) Only one at a time: 20% Fake Mustache (Vanity Item) 20% Dorkasmatron (Tooltip: "What IS this...
  13. KaizoVorna

First 'Drow Rules' playthrough - came up against a bit of a snag

I'd say Hellfire Arrows or Demon Scythe are probably your best bet. (And the latter only in case you can get Mana from Jungle Armor or prefixes) good luck!
  14. KaizoVorna

First 'Drow Rules' playthrough - came up against a bit of a snag

Goblins will start spawning underground above your current Spawn Point when you get close enough to the surface, so technically you can fight them without having to get out of the ground. Other than that, I second Khaelis' advice. Rekt the hekt out of 'em!
  15. KaizoVorna

I know the feeling. I still love the guy, though, he had the best fight in FFVIII and the...

I know the feeling. I still love the guy, though, he had the best fight in FFVIII and the off-chance you summoned him instead of Cactuar in FFVI Advance was greatest ever.
  16. KaizoVorna

Why? Did he give you trouble?

Why? Did he give you trouble?
  17. KaizoVorna

Game Mechanics More specific NPC death messages

I usually don't care if an NPC dies. :naughty: On the other hand, I can see how this would be immensely helpful. Not to mention the potential for funny death messages for more... "accidental" deaths. Andrew the Guide spontaneously combusted... Rodrick the Clothier didn't appreciate being...
  18. KaizoVorna

Other The Community Update

I'd be game, this community suggests a lot of cool things. Of course what you and Sigma90 say is true, not everyone is going to be happy with whatever they choose, but I think that you really CAN'T make everyone happy even if you add absolutely everything on these forums because then some people...
  19. KaizoVorna

Blocks & Decoration Half Walls

Wait, are we talking about blocks or background walls? If it's background wall, then I agree that it shouldn't be a Hammer's function.
  20. KaizoVorna

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Volcano - an Alternate Ocean

You mean the Hand-Cranked Cooler? I think it's more like a Lava-version of Breathing Reed, you could find Lava Charm in the chest as rarely as you can find it in normal Gold Chests just like you can either find a Breathing Reed or a pair of Water-Walking Boots in the Water Chests. Besides, Lava...
Back
Top Bottom