Search results for query: *

• Users: KaizoVorna
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. KaizoVorna

Weapons & Equip Horseshoe Crab as a fishing equivalent of Lucky Horseshoe?

Hey'all! It's probably nitpicky of me, but it bothers me that you can find a balloon and a double jump bottle by fishing, but no horseshoe to complete Pink Horseshoe Balloon. So for sake of completing the trifecta, how 'bout we could fish up Horseshoe Crabs to serve the same purpose as Lucky...
  2. KaizoVorna

Game Mechanics Dyes affecting your body when nothing is worn.

Heloha! I just had a little idea when messing with the new Strange Plant dyes. I noticed that dyes don't do anything when you have no armor on, whenever it's by Familiar-set or otherwise. This is a very short and simple idea, but what if instead of not doing anything, using dyes without armor...
  3. KaizoVorna

Items Rigged Chest (Trap Mechanism)

Heloha everyone! Today I bring to you, a fairly simple suggestion. So imagine with me, you're strolling along the underground when you see one of these! It's every treasure hunter's dream, right? But hold up... There's something fishy about it... Ignoring your premonition, you empty the chest...
  4. KaizoVorna

Items Terraria could use more balls.

Heloha! Let's take a jab at this suggesting-thing. There was technically already a suggestion that also mentioned balls, but I thought I'd make my own take on it. What balls? Sports balls of course! So I had a random thought, since marble is going to be a thing in 1.3, why not make bowling...
  5. KaizoVorna

Heloha!

I'm KaizoVorna, or just Vorna if you're of the shortening mind! I've been lurking here for a while now, but now I decided to join in the fun. Hope we'll get along! Now what could I tell about myself...? I like games, especially RPGs, but Terraria's adventurous and creativity-provoking gameplay...
Back
Top Bottom