Search results for query: *

1. Kylotl

The Terrarian Meme Supreme

I've posted it to the Steam Workshop now. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2440295817
  2. Kylotl

1.4.2 seems exciting, all right. I’ll be porting this to the steam workshop later today when I have time. You better believe I’m going to make use of the new feature to change the game’s text, as that’s probably the thing I was hoping for the most with this update.
  3. Kylotl

The pack has been updated to 1.0.2, bringing more changes, including another boss. There are only 3 main bosses left to be changed now.
  4. Kylotl

The pack has been updated to version 1.0.1, adding many random changes along with a trailer for the pack!
  5. Kylotl

Texture Pack Mario Peeing

It's been up for five months at this point so it's fine. Also, nothing explicit is actually shown. He could just be emptying a bottle of lemonade behind that censor for all you know.
  6. Kylotl

This is a texture pack with a bunch of meme texture replacements. Trailer I plan on updating this more in the future, and this is just a early version. Enjoy nevertheless!
  7. Kylotl

The Last Obamium Meme Texture Pack

The pack has been updated to include several new changes, such as three more boss changes and changes to an npc.
  8. Kylotl

I got pretty burnt out from creating textures for a few weeks so nothing new yet, but I’m starting to create more stuff for it now.
  9. Kylotl

This is a pack that consists of a bunch of changes to the textures to dumb things. I plan on updating this more in the future, and this is just a early version.
  10. Kylotl

How do I get texture packs to be available?

Then you need to download a program such as winzip or 7zip that you can use to extract the zip file. Then it will be a folder, which is what goes into the texture pack folder.
  11. Kylotl

How do I get texture packs to be available?

Did you unzip it or is it still a zip file?
  12. Kylotl

Golem Chain Files

Found it myself while looking for something else. Nevermind.
  13. Kylotl

Golem Chain Files

I'm trying to make a texture for Golem, but I can't find the files for the chains in between the fists and the main body. It sticks out a bit with the sprite, and I was wondering where that file is to change it.
  14. Kylotl

Texture Pack Zoologism

The whole point is that it is repetitive. it was made with the intent of irritating a friend of mine and it worked pretty well
  15. Kylotl

Texture Pack Zoologism

someone gave everyone the ears and tail, but this is taking that idea one step further
  16. Kylotl

Texture Pack Zoologism

A curse has turned a lot of the citizens of Terraria into fox girls. Why? i honestly don't know why i made this Player- The player has been transformed into a Zoologist too! This works for all character styles and hairstyles. Lunatic Cultist Stardust Guardian [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] I am...
  17. Kylotl

Is there a list of what evey texture is?

Often the wiki lists the id of npcs, buffs, armor, etc. and it also has some lists with all of the sprites of a specific type. Not exactly a list of everything, but lists that have most of the important stuff on them. https://terraria.wiki.gg/NPC_IDs https://terraria.wiki.gg/Projectile_IDs and...
  18. Kylotl

Last Obamium

That actually sounds like a very good idea, mind if I use it?
  19. Kylotl

Texture Pack Bakugan

Replaces Spiky Balls with Bakugans. Also does the same for temple spiky balls.
Back
Top Bottom