Search results for query: *

• Users: Kylotl
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kylotl

The Terrarian Meme Supreme

This is a texture pack with a bunch of meme texture replacements. Trailer I plan on updating this more in the future, and this is just a early version. Enjoy nevertheless!
  2. Kylotl

The Last Obamium Meme Texture Pack

This is a pack that consists of a bunch of changes to the textures to dumb things. I plan on updating this more in the future, and this is just a early version.
  3. Kylotl

Golem Chain Files

I'm trying to make a texture for Golem, but I can't find the files for the chains in between the fists and the main body. It sticks out a bit with the sprite, and I was wondering where that file is to change it.
  4. Kylotl

Texture Pack Zoologism

A curse has turned a lot of the citizens of Terraria into fox girls. Why? i honestly don't know why i made this Player- The player has been transformed into a Zoologist too! This works for all character styles and hairstyles. Lunatic Cultist Stardust Guardian [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] I am...
  5. Kylotl

Texture Pack Bakugan

Replaces Spiky Balls with Bakugans. Also does the same for temple spiky balls.
  6. Kylotl

Last Obamium

Replaces the Last Prism with Obamium.
  7. Kylotl

Texture Pack Mario Peeing

A texture pack that replaces the desert fountain with... well... Yeah. That. There is... nothing more I can say.
  8. Kylotl

**REPORTED** Flying Dutchman randomly dying in Multiplayer

Early hardmode when I was playing on a friend's world, a Pirate Invasion spawned. Once the Flying Dutchman started spawning, I noticed some odd things. Sometimes the health bar would drop by a quarter while it was off screen, and sometimes it did that repeatedly until it died. There were no...
Back
Top Bottom