Search results for query: *

1. RegalLotus

Does anyone else have "good but bad luck" when trying to make a new character?

What I'm mainly talking about is trying to make a mage character but getting amazing melee weapon drops, or trying to make a melee character and getting tons of high quality gems to make staffs. Keeps happening to me and I feel obligated to change my class. Anyone else have similar experiences?
  2. RegalLotus

Texture Pack Anti-Spider 1.4 Texture pack

Does this change the sound effect of the spiders or just the model? I would assume the latter. EDIT: I cannot download the file, as it says the following: "Couldn't preview file There was a problem with the preview."
  3. RegalLotus

What do you think the best biome is for each class? Corruption or Crimson?

I was thinking more of the pre-hardmode evil biomes. But sure, Hallowed is allowed.
  4. RegalLotus

Terraria as a roleplay game

I think a Terraria themed D&D game is a wonderful idea.
  5. RegalLotus

Possible Reference to Sonic Heroes?

Most likely a coincidence. I would love a Sonic reference in Terraria however.
  6. RegalLotus

So about that lore...

This game, sadly, is and never was about the lore. Don't think about it too much, you'll end up questioning your own existence.
  7. RegalLotus

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

My most traumatic experience is when I first discovered a spider nest. I have arachnophobia, so you can see why I would have a problem with my horrifying discovery.
  8. RegalLotus

What cult are you with?

If I was forced to join one of them, Solar Cult. I'm not one that enjoys being governed by an incredibly powerful celestial being.
  9. RegalLotus

Things to do when you are bored in terraria

When I'm bored while playing Terraria I usually play another game or just continue my progression.
  10. RegalLotus

I wish the Throwing Class was improved and expanded upon. Would have made for an interesting class.
  11. RegalLotus

I personally like choosing Corruption for any playthrough. Just because I have arachnophobia. No other reason. However, I would like to see if there is a consensus on what biome is best for each class. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this matter.
Back
Top Bottom