Search results for query: *

1. P

Game Mechanics Suggestion To Keep Genders In The Character Creation

So, let's create a hypothetical scenario where I am a new player making a new character in 1.4.5. I want him to be a lad. I browse through the """styles""" to see which one I'd like. I happen to be fond of long coats and I spot a whole two of them on the creation screen. I proceed to pick the...
  2. P

Items Golf Bag: All Golf Clubs In One

I'd like to request a way to craft all golf clubs of a single tier into one bag that lets you pick the golf club by right clicking on it, so there is less clutter in the inventory and perhaps somewhat of an encouragement to use different clubs for different purposes.
  3. P

Weapons & Equip Terraspark and book of coexisting

I like the "pick and choose which functionality to enable" aspect of the suggestion, as well as giving plant walking and dune striding to terrasparks. But I'd suggest instead of fiddling with rightclick menus to simply add a toggle to the menu left of the inventory, where all the other toggles go.
  4. P

Weapons & Equip Give 'Chilled' Immunity to Ankh Charm

It was given to the Ankh Shield, but not the Ankh Charm.
  5. P

Items Make Zenith do classless dmg

Ye, this is the flawed logic that I mentioned in my initial post. It's a trophy, except it's a trophy that favors a specific class of weapons, and it's a trophy as much as the post-ML armors are, which we did get class-variants of. There's a clear intent for post-ML power for each class in the...
  6. P

Items Make Zenith do classless dmg

The problem with all the "Zenith for all other classes" suggestions is I'm pretty sure that Red is convinced that Zenith isn't just a weapon, but a statement of some kind. A trophy. THE ultimate McGuffin you worked for and now get to use and flaunt. And because of that making more Zeniths would...
  7. P

Weapons & Equip Right Click To Change The Idle Wing Position Sprite

Basically, most wings have these "flapping cycle" animations, right? And those cycles have a number of sprites, from folded to open and everything inbetween. And when on the ground it's just like a 3 pixel wide "folded" sprite. So what I'm suggesting is to make it possible to right click on most...
  8. P

Items PLEASE REED +MEGA IMPORTANTCE (CHEESEBURGER AT STAKE- I MEAN STEAK I MEAN AT STAKE) mommy?

If we also get something that would allow us to shove all the building and fishing and luck accessories into that one setup - I'd be thrilled. There's a bunch of loose trash in the building accessories that could use some cleanup. Toolbelt, toolbox, presserator, if they all got added to hand of...
  9. P

Weapons & Equip Something like the "Zenith Shield", the final shield of the game.

A terrashield that combines frozen and ankh would be lovely. Even if they decide to "fix" the "bug" where you can just equip and unequip your ankh shield quickly to purge debuffs, it still won't really do anything for the game's balance and build health, because the Ankh Shield isn't even a...
  10. P

Game Mechanics Better NPC happiness/housing

I gots an idea. Introduce these changes as only positive aspects (no penalty for not fulfilling the criteria), introduce a lot more of similar bonuses, and make a hard cap of how happy an NPC can be. So you need only to fulfill a few checkmarks from the list to max out the happiness benefits...
  11. P

Game Mechanics Make Lightning Bugs Spawn On Mowed Hallowed Grass

I made a Hallowed town to farm lightning bugs and figured "Why not mow the grass so my lads don't get got by a speeding unicorn?", so I did that, and then it got flooded with fireflies, so I went to the wiki, and it turns out that while lightning bugs spawn on the hallowed grass, mowed hallowed...
  12. P

Blocks & Decoration Allow Us To Customize The Familiar Wig On Mannequins + Busts

I'm putting two suggestions into one because the latter does not make sense without the former. Not sure if it's possible to implement coding-wise, but I'd love to have something like that for decor purposes. I've seen some people resort to using Lamia headgear as a bootleg solution, but I'd...
  13. P

Blocks & Decoration Food Placing Alternatives?

We have these platters that allow us to place food items into them, but what often bothered me is how utterly butchered most of the frankly awesome food sprites become when crammed into those soulless 1x1 things. Do you think you could make it possible to place food in a different manner...
  14. P

Items Placeable Gizmos For Weather Control

Placeables like the sun and moon dial, except these will be controlling the weather. Want more fishing power or to boost your cute fishron mount for an upcoming battle? Rightclick on the rain gizmo to call down a rain. Want to farm the sandstorm or ladybugs? Righclick the wind one. Still haven't...
  15. P

Weapons & Equip Add A Light Pet Item Similiar To The Minecart Upgrade Kit

This isn't off topic, but it covers a feature tangentially related to said topic, and is actually a very good suggestion if implementable, so if I were you - I'd make a separate thread. Not because it has no place here, but because it's actually different and attention-worthy enough to warrant...
  16. P

The laser drone part of the mecha upgrade has an on/off toggle. Wink wink.
  17. P

Items Explosive coating

Hell yeah. I was brainstorming on the concepts for my biome spread quarantine trenches and thought to myself "Well functionally it would probably be the best idea to use something durable and blast-proof, since they are there to serve a vital protective role", but studying the wiki led me to a...
  18. P

Blocks & Decoration Give Some Combat Stat Bonuses To The Ammo Box

Ammo consumption bonuses are mild QoL at best and a nothingburger at worst. Especially now that we always have a fallback plan in the form of endless pouches and quivers. Other placable class gizmos affect our combat prowess, would be pleasant to give the ammo box something as well.
  19. P

Felt nice not to have to be confined to the mecha cart for peak perfomance (though this somewhat backfired because of things like the minecarp and devilcart becoming the best functional carts due to having bonus passives AND mecha speed now), would be great to also be able to mix and match...
  20. P

Weapons & Equip Make Plants Prioritize Axes For Harvesting Instead of Pickaxes

Because Axe of Regrowth. Gets a wee tedious to have to pull it out of my inventory manually instead of "shifting" and swiping the whole planter row, because it always uses the pickaxe for this.
Back
Top Bottom