Search results for query: *

1. Borch TrzyKawki

I want to implement damage reduction on projectile per each penetration, like on terra blade projectile

I want to implement damage reduction on projectile per each penetration, like on terra blade projectile, but i have a hard time trying to find info on this or implementing it myself, how should the code look for it?
  2. Borch TrzyKawki

can i make a sword swing hit every enemy it passes through?

can i make a sword swing hit every enemy it passes through? so far i see that i can hit 2 - 4 enemies per hit, but id like to hit them all :D
  3. Borch TrzyKawki

I need help creating chargable power attack sword.

well, im no modder, and have little understanding of coding so i asked chat gpt 4 to help me, after few simple edits like item. to Item. it gives no errors at least, but the sword i made doesnt charge and instead immiedietly swings once (mouse button 2). I hope its easy to fix just to clarify my...
  4. Borch TrzyKawki

Weapons & Equip Another take on the pre 1.2 armors

Well it would certainly be more interesting than current bonuses, though damage reduction one shouldnt be able to go that far up, it would make adamantite armor best armor in game. However i wonder how many people actually craft armors others than adamantite and titanium, as all 3 grades are...
  5. Borch TrzyKawki

Game Mechanics Proficiency system for Master Mode

Well its not like master mode is simply supposed to bring up the damage of npcs to get you one shotted all the time either right? I quess that it should be more like if you dont use all the tools you have thats when it gets extremly hard. I would rather see master mode beeing centered about...
  6. Borch TrzyKawki

Game Mechanics Proficiency system for Master Mode

Well i too think that creating stat that through grind increases effectivness of just one weapon type may hinder character flexibilty if its given enough of impact on weapon stats. Rather than that i could see new findable consumable items that increase different stats than just mana and health...
  7. Borch TrzyKawki

Game Mechanics Master Mode Unlocked by Default

But isnt the problem beeing time rather how diifficult it is? i mean how long would it take you to do 1-6 plan ? and then again in order to unlock master to go through these same steps, or rather many more since the fightr is far harder. propably even double the amount of time and effort? i...
  8. Borch TrzyKawki

But that would produce the problem mentioned earlier too, i think. Well in order to finish prehardmode you do need to dig to underworld, and defeat wall of flesh which requires hell bridge, and going without accesories, and hearts makes things harder than actual expert mode, so i quees its...
  9. Borch TrzyKawki

Well a compromise of a sort can always be found, my idea is that the it could unlock after you beat just one boss of the previous difficulty, surely that doesnt pose trouble for a person with right skill to take on higher difficulty right? wheres getting to a boss fight and living through it...
  10. Borch TrzyKawki

Game Mechanics Melee System needs a rework - few examples.

I was hoping you would finally elaborate your opinion, finally explain why youre against my main goal - bringing true melee dps vs bosses to expected level - so that i could finally discuss that with you in detail, i belive threads like these arent supposed to be votes so that you would simply...
  11. Borch TrzyKawki

Well i generally dislike too far balanced games too as i do realise balance taken to extreme makes everything the same and only different in vanity, but i think the matter of an entire class of weapons beeing so much inferior to other classes makes them a waste of time, and people who generally...
  12. Borch TrzyKawki

Ranger, Mage, Summoner all have viable, often very effective tools for killing bosses, for melee the only effective tools are those that resemble more the other classes than actual melee combat itself while mostly still suffer from much lower dps overall. The slight advantage of armor from...
  13. Borch TrzyKawki

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

crowns are propably in a hidden inventory slot, just try to upgrade something you will see them. you need to pt 3 glyphs in each one hole on spell slot, and then just use spell by coresponding key.
  14. Borch TrzyKawki

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

First of all really good mod, it just works well :D. However some things arent clear to me enough, especially crit chance, it would appear that increasing cirt rate through standard terraria way does not add as much as it says, i mean whren weapons states it has 50% chance it doesnt really crit...
  15. Borch TrzyKawki

tModLoader Piercing Projectile Fix

i think you should try to reverse it so that bullet after hitting target looses its hitbox untill it leaves the object, if thats how it works :D
  16. Borch TrzyKawki

tModLoader Calamity Mod

from what i know it only drops from some of the underground skeletons, those most basic ones, you should try digging large hole in the underground (caves) prehardmode and let a ton enemies spawn (they spawn off screen) and you should get it in reasonable amount of time
  17. Borch TrzyKawki

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

the exe fix for tmodloader seems to allow nterraria lunch without downgrading, at least it seems to work so far for me :D
  18. Borch TrzyKawki

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

soo, do nazguls spawn now? i ask because im going to continue my plathrough whenever it possible :D
  19. Borch TrzyKawki

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

how do i upgrade? should i recraft weapon using tickets? that doesnt seem to do anything. also where to find choice thing, i want to craft greatbow.
  20. Borch TrzyKawki

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

oh, and i thought there is none dbz mod, i was even thinking of trying to make a littole one of my own, but since all i ever did in modding was adding example sword i quess i wouldnt be able to anything useful. though i would like to suggest that its not enough space to fit like new 2+ bosses...
Back
Top Bottom