Search results for query: *

1. S

Error loading "tmod:FargowiltasSouls/Effects/Invert"

Fargo souls mod doesn't work because for some reason it cant load the said file. I'll send the whole message here. 11:31:39] [12/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading FargowiltasSouls The mod(s) have been automatically disabled. Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException...
  2. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Ive been trying to get a hold of coin gun for a while now, trying the overloaded pirate map but never once. Then i saw this update log saying coin gun can be crafted with the banners. The problem now is, what banner is used. Is it the pirate captain banner or smthn
  3. S

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thats the mistake i made. I overwritten the contents folder which i think is the problem
  4. S

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I recently downloaded the tmodloader v0.11.7.4 but because of my 2gb ram, I couldnt play any game with mods. I thought about playing vanilla terraria and for some reason, the game crashes when i click single player. I get a glimpse of my characters and the color they originally had was...
  5. S

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I was able to make my tmodloader work and i also downloaded a few mods. But for some reason when im making a world with thorium mod enabled, it crashes. And when i initialize calamity mod, it also crashes. Maybe it was because of my 2gb ram, is there any good mod you can recommend that doesnt...
  6. S

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I recently had a problem on opening terraria when i add tmodloader to it. The logs said something about horse banner 0. And it just says file not found
Back
Top Bottom