Search results for query: *

1. Vale of red leaves

happy pride month, to all the community ^^

happy pride month, to all the community ^^
  2. Vale of red leaves

[IMG] utterly adorable *__*

utterly adorable *__*
  3. Vale of red leaves

for what i understood, a few things will show up in the background, before happening. I noticed...

for what i understood, a few things will show up in the background, before happening. I noticed at least that the Eye of Cthulhu floats in the background, a few moments before the actual fight starts
  4. Vale of red leaves

aw... is there a way to upload a pic directly, instead of via link?

aw... is there a way to upload a pic directly, instead of via link?
  5. Vale of red leaves

[IMG] I discovered that now Graveyard is an actual type of biome, appearing when a few...

I discovered that now Graveyard is an actual type of biome, appearing when a few gavestones are placed together . That being the case, i'll make sure to make it extra spooky!
  6. Vale of red leaves

same! i try to always make one for every npc. golfer and merchant will soon enough have their...

same! i try to always make one for every npc. golfer and merchant will soon enough have their own nice dwellings,so the central area will turn in a lovely town
  7. Vale of red leaves

[IMG] Please ignore the giant flaming meteor in the background, nothing to worry about, really!

Please ignore the giant flaming meteor in the background, nothing to worry about, really!
  8. Vale of red leaves

i absolutely adore all the new small animations of the environment, the sprites and little...

i absolutely adore all the new small animations of the environment, the sprites and little additions that came with 1.4! devs and artists REALLY outdid themselves!
  9. Vale of red leaves

hello hello! and...hmmm let me check.... nope sorry, sadly no glue

hello hello! and...hmmm let me check.... nope sorry, sadly no glue
  10. Vale of red leaves

aww thank you! likewise, I hope to become everyone's friend here ^^

aww thank you! likewise, I hope to become everyone's friend here ^^
  11. Vale of red leaves

Hello to you all, lovely people <3

Hello to you all, lovely people <3
Back
Top Bottom