Search results for query: *

1. Darkhalis

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Hi, I'm excited to use this again but one problem: When I patched it and when I tried to run terraria said I was missing pluginLoader.dll. I also do not have plugins.ini. I have a Plugins folder. (fixed)
  2. Darkhalis

The Patcher itself is outdated. It hasn't been updated to the latest version of that game.
  3. Darkhalis

I have tried Terraria Tweaker 2 a few times and I would not call it an upgrade. Terraria Tweaker is more over the top and doesn't allow for the same kind of modification this does. I personally prefer this patcher, I am sure others do too. I liked the ability to type commands and all the simple...
  4. Darkhalis

/usetime 1 while holding the item. Usetime of 0 uses ammo without firing. However as a slight warning it makes it shoot more times per press so if you use a sniper and fire once about 50 bullets will come out instead of just one. the usetime command works so that the lower the usetime the...
  5. Darkhalis

lmao that photo was taken before that was released
  6. Darkhalis

It would be nice to get a little conformation on if this is coming back for 1.4.0.1 or not
  7. Darkhalis

yeah because the patcher needs updating to work with 1.4.0.1. Things take time
  8. Darkhalis

Can we please get a 1.4 update?

Can we please get a 1.4 update?
  9. Darkhalis

1.4.0.1 update please? I have been using this for years!
Back
Top Bottom