Search results for query: *

1. A

PC Buying Nymph Banner for ingame stuff

Just replicate HappyDays' afk mob farm and build it in the Cavern layer of the ice biome. Make it in Pre-Hardmode for better Nymph spawnrates. I afk'd for only 6 hours and got 3 myself.
  2. A

PC Want to buy FoodBarbarian's set.

What is your steam name? There are more than 50 Xaix accounts.
  3. A

Yes i would like that! What is your steam username?
  4. A

I am collecting all developer sets and the only one i am missing and can't seem to get no matter how long i farm for it is FoodBarbarian. Over 250 Destroyers have been massacred and if i won't get the set fast, i'm affraid i'll wipe out the entire Destroyer population...
  5. A

You have probably heard this a million times already, but i just wanna say that I'm extremely...

You have probably heard this a million times already, but i just wanna say that I'm extremely gratefull for the amazing sprites you have made. I know pixel art takes a long time to do (especially big ones like Moon Lord and backgrounds) so i just wanna say that your work is greatly appriciated <3
  6. A

PC Hi anyone wanna trade?

I am afraid i can't go lower than 8.
  7. A

PC Want to trade for Betsy trophy.

I do have a Companion Cube and Rolay Delicacy for trade! What is your steam name?
  8. A

Understud, I hopee i can yoin yuor buisnus in thee fouture an be part of thee stonks.

Understud, I hopee i can yoin yuor buisnus in thee fouture an be part of thee stonks.
  9. A

How do i join thou componey

How do i join thou componey
  10. A

I'm interested

I'm interested
  11. A

I'm that hungry person for items who is able to farm for them himself but is just too lazy in...

I'm that hungry person for items who is able to farm for them himself but is just too lazy in order to do it.
  12. A

PC Want to trade for Betsy trophy.

Now hear me out, I know the Betsy trophy is not that hard to get, but i have been counting, and i have currently killed Besty 39 times but still hasen't dropped the trophy. (Not talking about Master mode Relic.) I have been grinding this boss for the entire day and i am absolutely done with...
  13. A

PC Want to buy Desert Key

Title says it all. Name any item you want to have in exchange as i literally have multiple duplicates of every item besides the key :p (Edit: I did the trade with Paulokei, so no more trades necessary!)
  14. A

PC Exchanging Starlight for Eventide?

I have a few spare, ofcourse i can give you one! ^^ WHat's your steam username?
  15. A

PC Want to buy terraprisma!

I can do it FOOOR FRREEEEE, AND i will even give you a whopping 10 stone blocks
  16. A

PC Hi anyone wanna trade?

Hey, this post is 11 days old but i'll trade if you're still looking for someone! I'm willing to trade the Horsemans Blade + 6 Luminate Bars for 10 Stone Blocks.
Back
Top Bottom