Search results for query: *

1. The_Junior

Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

My game wont load either ;-; Oh wells
  2. The_Junior

Just downloaded the new update and the game still crashes... I have bad luck :/
  3. The_Junior

I wasnt trying to sound like im begging, im just excited for the update thats all.. Jeez :/
  4. The_Junior

Still waiting for the update. Lol im getting impatient already :/ Cant wait to use the OP weapons i had before the game went unplayable for me with the current version ︶︿︶
  5. The_Junior

@SixtyStingray3 Same here bro lol can't wait!
  6. The_Junior

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Nothing new, no new update either.
  7. The_Junior

Mobile Terraria Mobile Valentine's Update

The developers are busy with other games im guessing. :/ Most people that plays Terraria on android have ALOT of issues, and the game is unplayable to some people. The issues and crashes started in January. Now its March and theres no update, so the developers are probably busy with other...
  8. The_Junior

Mobile Not Working On GalaxyTab 2, 10.1.

Oh, well as you see in these forums, a crap ton of issues and complaints mainly coming from the people who use Android. I use Android, and i cant even open the game. Plus others had various crashes aswell.. Lol your lucky to have Apple device. I need an iPad ;-;
  9. The_Junior

Yeah your probably right man. I apologize for complaining. Guess i'll wait another month or so until they release another update. Until then, imma play more Vice City. Oh, i have a question, does your Terraria work? Cuz mines doesnt.
  10. The_Junior

Yeah lol but still, the issues were there since January 13th, and since we're in March now and still dont have a bug fix, most likely i would think the devs dont care or the fact that they STILL working on it. Oh, plus they havent address the problems on the forums or on twitter.
  11. The_Junior

I already know that Codeglue develops the Mobile version, and i actually did report the issues with them... MANY times.
  12. The_Junior

The devs dont care about Terraria Mobile anymore... Well it seems like it. Nah they probably STILL trying to fix bugs..
  13. The_Junior

[Crash] NVIDIA Shield Tablet

I had this problem since early January. And yeah, either the devs dont care OR they too busy with other things.
  14. The_Junior

Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

I also like Snake's Final Smash, its so satisfying using that grenade launcher.
  15. The_Junior

Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

The only Smash Bros game i have currently is Brawl. Anyone still play Brawl? I had that game for YEARS Lol
  16. The_Junior

Well back in december, i remember having a Legendary Death Sickle, Legendary Terra Blade, Sharp True Excalibur, Legendary True Nights Edge, I wanted to get them Vampire Knives but i couldnt get the key mold, i was always getting hollowed key molds :/ ohh the good ol days...
  17. The_Junior

Mobile version has a slow progress, so dont expect Frost Moon to come out anytime soon.
  18. The_Junior

@General.Tex Its alright, and I used cloud save for one of my characters, but the character i mainly use isnt in cloud save. That same character have almost all the powerful weapons, and armour. As for my worlds, 2 worlds that are in hardmode and have hardmode dungeon arent on the cloud save...
Back
Top Bottom