Search results for query: *

1. ScottySR

Working as Designed [Bug] 'Quick stack to nearby chests' stacks items in chests that haven't been discovered yet

I don't know how those are programmed, so I can't say if it is waste or not. Another option would be to increase the quick stack range in areas considered villages, because you most likely have your base at one of them. Another way is to increase the range when there are enough valid storages...
  2. ScottySR

Working as Designed [Bug] 'Quick stack to nearby chests' stacks items in chests that haven't been discovered yet

It shouldn't be hard to just add a flag that tells if a chest is player placed in an update. This would already work perfectly in worlds created after the update, however solving which chests count as player placed in older worlds when opening the world after update might be tricky. Another...
  3. ScottySR

I was in the dungeon and I quick stacked items to the flying piggy bank and noticed that one of the items went to the incorrect direction and disappeared at the top of my view area. Turns out there was a naturally spawned chest that I hadn't noticed, because it was outside the dungeon. I feel...
  4. ScottySR

PC [Bug] Cutting down a cactus damages player

Looks like touching a cactus deals damage now. That's not bad, but what I don't get is why cutting down a cactus deals damage. I mean you aren't doing it with your bare hands; you have a tool for that job. This seems like it is unintended because it doesn't make sense.
  5. ScottySR

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

Can you add support for custom sound effects?
  6. ScottySR

Questions about creating resource packs

1. Can you replace sound effects with with resource packs? 2. What do I need to name the files for them to replace something in Terraria 3. What dimensions do the texture files need to be? 4. If the file has multiple sprites, how far away do they need to be from each other? 5. Does the new...
  7. ScottySR

Protecting biomes?

Now that the new NPC mechanics have been introduced, I can't keep all the NPCs in the same house and hallow the surrounding areas to protect it. Most of the preferred biomes are threatened by corruprion/crimson and hallow, which most likely would cause the NPCs to not be happy with the biome...
  8. ScottySR

1.4 Amarok Changes?

In previous versions on average I've needed to kill 3 King Slimes in the snow biome in Hardmode to get Amarok. Now, I had to already kill 12 King Slimes and no Amarok yet. Was some changes made to the Amarok drop rate/conditions? The wiki doesn't seem to have any updates on that.
  9. ScottySR

**REPORTED** NPCs die for no reason

That might be it, although I'm not sure why the NPCs would want to go to water to begin with (which is perhaps why I didn't consider it). If they made it possible for NPCs to drown, I find it odd that they didn't make any AI changes that would prevent them form drowning on accident. For example...
  10. ScottySR

**REPORTED** NPCs die for no reason

Ever since updating to 1.4.0.x version, I've had NPCs randomly dying while far away from them. It's not that common, but odd. To my knowledge enemies only spawn around the player, so enemies can't have been the reason. Also, I'm sure there is no environmental hazards near the NPC housings they...
  11. ScottySR

Resolved [1.4.0.4/Master Mode] Meteorites not landing

That might be the reason. I was originally planning on trying to defeat Eater of Worlds using Star Cannon, but I guess I can't do that now
  12. ScottySR

Resolved [1.4.0.4/Master Mode] Meteorites not landing

I am currently playing on master mode and I have not had any meteorites land during the entire time I have played on that world. I have destroyed over 15 shadow orbs and the first one was probably 20-30 in-game days ago. This is the only time I've ever had this issue. Previous updates have had...
  13. ScottySR

Maximizing the help banners give you?

Some time ago I started playing on master mode, and since banners seem to be a huge help compared to other difficulties, it made me think what is the best way of taking full advantage of the banners? Of course banners from event enemies can be placed near a town to make the event enemies easier...
Back
Top Bottom