Search results for query: *

1. M

Xbox One Wof bugging the player

Whenever me and my friend were fighting wof, he got stuck in a postition buobbing up and down a couple pixels infinitely, I found out that whenever the wof pulled you through more than like 5 thick walls this happens, and it forces you to restart terraria, this is on Xbox one btw
  2. M

Console [Working as intended] Aiencent cobalt and jungle armour

You can ware a mix match of them both and they still count tworards a set bonus, I get the aiencient shadow and shadow working, as well as aiencent necro and necro working, but aiencent cobalt and jungle, nahhh
  3. M

Resolved Tutorial world [not a bug]

Don’t know if intentional, but the sun in the tutorial world doesent move, well actually the time is frozen, if intentional, it would be better for time to flow, then I can tell my friends I beat plantera on tutorial, also add a lizard altar so golem is possible, then moon lord is possible...
  4. M

Xbox One Titanium forge

Whenever you craft the titanium forge and place it, it looks like Adamantite forge, and when you break it, it is an Adamantite forge. Also, my world has skyware candelabra spawning in the dungeon for some reason. I’m on Xbox one, but it might be happening on ps4 as well
  5. M

Hello!

This is my introduction thread. I’m new here, and thought I would make an account to share my ideas of seeds to hope it makes it into journeys end. I’m 15, turning 16 in November Fav game is terraria and Ark: survival Evolved. I play terraria on Xbox1, and my gt is Malformedvirus5. I also have a...
Back
Top Bottom