Search results for query: *

1. terrarian10

Other Automation

I am someone who likes the feel of grinding through a game, to not grind. While Terraria is a great game, I feel the automation aspect of Terraria has been largely neglected, while all other mechanics have been perfectly worked out. Statues are a form of automation, but they are very limited and...
  2. terrarian10

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

I Think that if you combine The Constant and For the Worthy, you instantly explode like explosives would in even the slightest bit of darkness and torches don't work. Have fun....
  3. terrarian10

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Uhhh Paint tools dosent work w/ chests. Please help
  4. terrarian10

Favorite Terraria YouTuber?

I like happydays, chippygaming and dont get me started on all the other ties for number one... average adrian, wand of sparking, GitGudWo, Raidum, Erethum (My own channel :) )
  5. terrarian10

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

they say its the last update waaay to much :)
  6. terrarian10

tModLoader Help with custom class

Ok, so I am making a custom class and all is going well, except that the items do not use dark mana (custom mana) for some reason. Class Code: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Text; using System.Threading.Tasks; using Terraria; using...
  7. terrarian10

tModLoader How does one create a new type of damage?

Advanced guide to custom UI · tModLoader/tModLoader Wiki but it may be outdated
  8. terrarian10

tModLoader [Tutorial] Creating Simple UI: Custom Resource Bars

Where Can I Find The Scource or the answer to why List<MethodSequenceListItem> is giving me errors? Thank You!
  9. terrarian10

broken weapons

I dislike using it on bosses or ranged enemies but if there is a melee enemy that takes kb (in early hardmode) it makes quick work of it.
  10. terrarian10

What's Your Favorite Class and Why?

Mage - It is fun, provides too high DPS for its own good and then there are things like spectre armor + nimbus rod/razorblade typhoon
  11. terrarian10

broken weapons

Alright now that we are an 1.4 and there where a lot of nerfs and stuff here is my tiers. 1. Razorblade Typhoon because if you are skilled enough you can get it early hardmode and according to a Happydays video all it takes is this and a roller coaster :) to beat the game 2. Nimbus Rod, This is...
  12. terrarian10

Resolved [Mobile] No Hallow - FIXED (iPad Pro (9.7 in.) iOS 14.6, IOS 14.6)

No, He was close to the middle (Still in building area)
  13. terrarian10

Resolved [Mobile] No Hallow - FIXED (iPad Pro (9.7 in.) iOS 14.6, IOS 14.6)

So I kill the WoF and then I scour the entire world for a hallow only to discover that my world generated a second crimson instead :( I like to play mage and some of these things are critical. I would also like to try some of the new bosses and yeah :(
  14. terrarian10

Seed Help

So there is always this huge cave near spawn in just about all worlds and twice in a row the crimson decided to be right smack dab in the middle of it. I would like the crimson to spawn at lease one biome apart from spawn. EG. Forest >> Snow >> Crimson Forest >> Desert >> Crimson But the...
  15. terrarian10

Lunatic cultist not spawning

Also remember that you cannot be far from the dungeon when you finish killing em
  16. terrarian10

Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

The Twins Except Everyone says spaz is annoying when for me: Spaz is just a guard stopping retz from getting harmed. Spaz is also very easy to dodge with wings and an arena, only the debuff is dangerous while retanizer on the other hand is a flippin laser machinegun... And I cannot even kill...
  17. terrarian10

Most Annoying Item/Mob?

I remember playing mobile in 2018 and that those things are basically a death sentence for people in early hardmode :)
Back
Top Bottom