Search results for query: *

1. terrarian10

Other Automation

I am someone who likes the feel of grinding through a game, to not grind. While Terraria is a great game, I feel the automation aspect of Terraria has been largely neglected, while all other mechanics have been perfectly worked out. Statues are a form of automation, but they are very limited and...
  2. terrarian10

tModLoader Help with custom class

Ok, so I am making a custom class and all is going well, except that the items do not use dark mana (custom mana) for some reason. Class Code: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Text; using System.Threading.Tasks; using Terraria; using...
  3. terrarian10

Resolved [Mobile] No Hallow - FIXED (iPad Pro (9.7 in.) iOS 14.6, IOS 14.6)

So I kill the WoF and then I scour the entire world for a hallow only to discover that my world generated a second crimson instead :( I like to play mage and some of these things are critical. I would also like to try some of the new bosses and yeah :(
  4. terrarian10

Seed Help

So there is always this huge cave near spawn in just about all worlds and twice in a row the crimson decided to be right smack dab in the middle of it. I would like the crimson to spawn at lease one biome apart from spawn. EG. Forest >> Snow >> Crimson Forest >> Desert >> Crimson But the...
  5. terrarian10

tModLoader Anti-Annoying Mod

Alright So This Could Also Go Into Player Suggestions But This Is Kind Of A Wiki Too If You Have An Idea For A New NPC that is useful please comment it and its attributes below (And No Alchemist Please Tmodloader Already Had A Mod For That And Summoners Too. Why I Made It: I Have MagicStorage...
  6. terrarian10

Working as Designed Research Glitch

I researched an Item that I did not have enough to see what it would do. It turned out So, yes it worked and did not appear in the duplication menu, but I never got what I put in back.
  7. terrarian10

Try Again Mod out

Hi I have a new mod I created called Try Again (Version 0.0.1.2) As you can tell by the prefix it is for the PC and a Work In Progress. I would like to see if you have any ideas
Back
Top Bottom