Search results for query: *

1. H

Help with expert Plantera

So, I had killed all three mechs, and after a while, got turtle armor, and felt prepared to fight her. After a couple of videos that are recommending certain gear, I just couldn't kill her. No matter what I do. Any suggestions on what to do?
  2. H

Weapons & Equip Backpack accessory

Whenever I played Terraria, I always found the inventory to be small. Then, I thought of an idea. Why not have an accessory that gives you inventory space? So, here it is. The backpack could be found in normal chests, (Would replace wooden boomerang, blowpipe, etc), and would give you 1/3+...
  3. H

PC Help with expert Skeleton

So, I'm a summoner, and. I can't seem to beat expert mode Skeletron. I'm using bee armor and and imp staff, as well as a minishark with meteor shots, but can't beat him. Do I need a bigger arena or something?
  4. H

PC Data loss when using cloud save

So, I had to leave my desktop PC at my house during the summer, so I used cloud save so I could continue to play. However, when I checked my player on the different computer, I noticed I was at the point of when I had just beaten the Wall of Flesh, even though on my desktop PC I had beaten all...
  5. H

[Semi-Spoilers] Solar Eclipse news:

The good news: Eyezors DO spawn! Bad news: Players who have only defeated a single mechanical boss are screwed bcus new monsters.
  6. H

PC [Spoilers] Amazing luck

So, in my new, shiny 1.3 world, I just beat the wall of flesh. Happy as a happy person, I teleported to my spawn and made my way to the nearest corruption to smash some altars. Halfway there, I get a Strong Amarok in an Ice biome. gg no re
  7. H

PC Help?

[Semi-Spoilers] So, I've been playing in my 1.3 world, and I've noticed that the Skeleton Merchant never seems to be selling the yoyo glove. Do I have to be in hardmode for him to sell it, or is it just super-rare?
Back
Top Bottom