Search results for query: *

1. YourCatgirlCareProvider

Humorous The CCF facility

Hello fellow Catgirl Owners, welcome to the CCF facility. Here you can ask Catgirl related questions and if you want, Brag about them and share cute photos UwU. Post all sorts of catgirl things here and most importantly, Have fun! Catgirl Care Foundation all rights reserved
  2. YourCatgirlCareProvider

Weapons & Equip The Ultimate accessory

As you have the ultimate sword, zenith, I feel that it would be good to have an ultimate accessory. What is the Ultimate Accessory? Well I don't know what to call it but I do know what it would be. The item in question will be a tinkerers accessory comprised of the ankh shield, Terra boots...
  3. YourCatgirlCareProvider

Ask me what ever

yeah, never done one of these things before so yeah, ask away
  4. YourCatgirlCareProvider

Console Keyboard and Mouse Support

We've got to get keyboard and mouse support I mean A lot of people might agree that sometimes its hard to control on the controller. If your going down a cave and you see an illuminated bat, your going to shoot it right, and then miss and miss again until you hit it or it hits you. What about...
  5. YourCatgirlCareProvider

Hello fellow internet surfers

Yeah its me, the guy that stalks yo instagram, watches anime daily, rewatches darling in the franxx every week, and plays games whenever I'm not watching anime... My stuff you need to know, Fav games- terraria, Final fantasy, and rainbow 6 seige Waifu- Neko Zero Two Fav anime- Darling in the...
  6. YourCatgirlCareProvider

Is it possible to use wave bank files in texture packs?

I'm messing around with wave length files and texture packs to see if i can get a wave bank into the texture pack in question... but it doesn't work... is that normal, is the only way to use custom wave bank files is to overwrite your previous fie in your content folder?
  7. YourCatgirlCareProvider

[REQUEST] could someone maybe update or make a crimson minipack

I have been a fan of the crimson minipacks that re texture everything that's corrupt into crimson items which is super cool but now I can't use them due to incompatibilities (either that or I'm a smol brain fuz) it would be cool if you could change the color of corrupt grass and ebonstone...
Back
Top Bottom