Search results for query: *

• Users: XoArK
  • Order by date
  1. XoArK

Xbox One Does anyone have any spare Adhesive Bandages?

Alright. My GT is XoArK, exactly how it's spelled here.
  2. XoArK

Xbox One Does anyone have any spare Adhesive Bandages?

Need any help to create a new main world for yourself ?
  3. XoArK

Xbox One Poor netcode

I don't think it's a netcode problem, it's more likely a texture issue.
  4. XoArK

Xbox One Screen is Cut Off

You need to change your TV's resolution.
  5. XoArK

3DS Item Frames and Weapon Racks

I don't think they exist on the 3DS version yet.
  6. XoArK

Resolved [Xbox One] Spectre Staff...

Really bad luck.
  7. XoArK

They can spawn in the hallow.

They can spawn in the hallow.
  8. XoArK

PS4 You know what?

Saying this doesn't help the situation.
  9. XoArK

PS4 Invisible Projectiles

This may be due to the limit of max projectiles updating/not updating, but I am not sure.
  10. XoArK

PS4 How to i make an invite only session?

No problem! There's lots of moderators on this site that would be happy to help you on any other problems you have. Sorry if I sound like one, I'm just a frequent user here.
  11. XoArK

PS4 How to i make an invite only session?

I think it was an oversight that they removed it due to them replacing the old UI with the new UI. It used to exist, pre-1.3 though.
  12. XoArK

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

Did you realize no one anticipated these bugs? So stop trying to put down people who are justifiably angry about this. And if you aren't aware, on Xbox it's almost impossible to back things up to the cloud. When the update comes, I'm going to have to play 3-player splitscreen, which I've heard...
  13. XoArK

PS4 A plethora of multiplayer bugs...

It's usually never been like this, 1.3 has brought along a lot of weird bugs. Thanks for reporting these anomalies.
  14. XoArK

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Is there any way to vote on making the Xbox One version's certification get re-submitted so bugs can be fixed? I think everyone would agree with me on that lol
  15. XoArK

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

I prefer waiting years like we used to far more than game-breaking bugs. It isn't the developer's fault though.
  16. XoArK

I would also have to worry about too lol, you don't have to update if you don't want to lol
  17. XoArK

Now that I think about it, this sounds a bit too similar to how 1.2 arrived on Consoles. I had thoughts on how this would happen for a while, and my suspicions actually came to fruition.
  18. XoArK

I feel like the Xbox One version's Terraria community will absolutely loathe these changes and bugs. As someone who has a world with pretty much every item in the game and lots of complex structures, I don't think I will update my game to 1.3 when Xbox gets the update. I can't afford to lose a...
  19. XoArK

This is exactly what I'm afraid of, but it would be a great idea.
Back
Top Bottom