Search results for query: *

1. danrevic

Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

Say, where should people give feedback and suggestions for the workshop itself? Currently it's a bit difficult to exclusively sort by worlds/packs in general, e.g. if I only want to see resource packs I seemingly have to exclude every world category - and that still lets untagged worlds slip...
  2. danrevic

Texture Pack danrevic's Sprite/Texture Replacements

Unlike the default method you have to open up the .zip file and extract the folder called "Slime Pet to Tiny Slimegirl" to your resource pack folder. The alternate sprite variations can be copied and pasted into .../Content/Images/ to replace the default images provided.
  3. danrevic

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Further improving Summoners in Journey's End

Great post that outlines the current state of, problem with, and solutions to the class! I really like the shepherd idea since whips are far too risky to use in certain situations, especially fighting the Wall of Flesh on master mode since I believe pure summoners need to spam-cast a sentry as...
  4. danrevic

Can you explain what you mean by not working properly? Are they not using my custom sprite? You might be using a texture pack that overwrites the remaster. Try changing the order with the "move backwards" arrow button in the menu; having a pack further backwards gives it higher priority.
  5. danrevic

Once again I'm making an update post: Since the closed-face helmets I've added a few new texture packs, notably a remaster for both molten armor and the Wall of Flesh! (Other additions include another sanguine bat replacer and a slime pet retexture.)
  6. danrevic

Update: I've completed a new addition to my collection! Closed-face variants for pre-hardmode and hardmode helmets! Previews as well as downloads can of course be found in the OP.
  7. danrevic

Thanks! I don't know, I just made some changes to a few pet peeves of mine. If inspiration strikes I might!
  8. danrevic

With the 1.4 update's official support for Texture Packs I decided to create a few visual changes myself. They're mostly just edits of existing Terraria sprites. To install them, all you need to do is move the attached .zip file(s) of your choice into Terraria's "ResourcePacks" folder. If you...
Back
Top Bottom