Search results for query: *

1. Daoverlord

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

64-bit 0.11.7.6, any chance to release it... I can't play my mod pack without 64 bit :(
  2. Daoverlord

tModLoader Cosmivengeon Mod

yes alone with your mod
  3. Daoverlord

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

I meant by boss checklist book :S
  4. Daoverlord

tModLoader Cosmivengeon Mod

I am getting this error every time I enable your mod with the latest update. An error occurred while loading CosmivengeonMod The mod(s) have been automatically disabled. System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: length at...
  5. Daoverlord

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Any chance we get support for the "boss checklist" mod, please? And great job on this mod. <3<3<3<3<3
  6. Daoverlord

Items Maybe in 1.4.1 update

not side subclass but more balance... not you losing any DPS or grain more DPS but helps with killing bosses minions or general farming without using machines
  7. Daoverlord

Items Maybe in 1.4.1 update

I loved to seems combined ranger/summon types of equipment ( more like playing as a hunter with hunter pets) We got sets for mage/summer and melee/rangers about other combos.
  8. Daoverlord

PC Journey's Mode Sliders

very yes and thanks for doing it for me too.
  9. Daoverlord

when I want to pick 2.00 but goes to 2.04. just skip over numbers you really want
  10. Daoverlord

I found monster slider is very annoying to work with always does 2.04 or any random number instead of fix numbers unlike difficulty does fix numbers by .05 and way more controllable what you really want for it. Please fix monster sliders. I don't other sliders but I think all of them should same...
Back
Top Bottom