Search results for query: *

1. Pedguinarmy12

I need help making a mod

Sure, I'll gladly help.
  2. Pedguinarmy12

tModLoader Whispering Death

It more or less happened because too much was on my and most of my active developers plates. The class was supposed to be called "Reaper" The Reaper would utilize the death of enemies to power/use items in the reaper class. There would have been a soul meter which appears above you whenever...
  3. Pedguinarmy12

Mod Died Sad
  4. Pedguinarmy12

ah, I see.

ah, I see.
  5. Pedguinarmy12

tModLoader The Starfall mod

I could help with coding <3 but do you have a discord for this mod?
  6. Pedguinarmy12

ah may I ask, what do you mean by "they don't share any progress"

ah may I ask, what do you mean by "they don't share any progress"
  7. Pedguinarmy12

A

A
  8. Pedguinarmy12

Coder for Hire

Hello! I am currently open for employment for coding in mods. I can do world gen, items, projectiles, NPC Ai, etc. If you would wish for me to code in your mod, then reply here and provide a link to your forum post or discord! -Pedguin12 P.S. you can call me jade P.S. 2 I work for free, but...
  9. Pedguinarmy12

(yes)

(yes)
  10. Pedguinarmy12

ah

ah
  11. Pedguinarmy12

I mean, everyone starts somewhere I remember when I didn't even know what item.shootSpeed...

I mean, everyone starts somewhere I remember when I didn't even know what item.shootSpeed referred to about 6 months ago lmao
  12. Pedguinarmy12

Hello, a user redirected me to you because I was looking for spriters. May I ask that you check...

Hello, a user redirected me to you because I was looking for spriters. May I ask that you check out my mod's forum post and consider joining the team? (Mod is called Whispering Death)
  13. Pedguinarmy12

alright :wegud: As you can tell im a Discord enjoyer

alright :wegud: As you can tell im a Discord enjoyer
  14. Pedguinarmy12

Im trying to search the forums for spriters kek ~~not saying any of the current ones are bad or...

Im trying to search the forums for spriters kek ~~not saying any of the current ones are bad or anything~~
  15. Pedguinarmy12

But then again what difficulty mode what class

But then again what difficulty mode what class
  16. Pedguinarmy12

CONGRATULATIONS

CONGRATULATIONS
  17. Pedguinarmy12

Fargo’s Soul Mod | My enchantment accessories does nothing but prefix :(

You may or may not have minimal effects on. This happened to me in my eternity playthrough, where I thought the snowballs spawned on hit, but after I turned off minimal effects, my snowballs appeared (for context, this happened with the boreal wood enchant and cactus)
  18. Pedguinarmy12

tModLoader I need help with creating custom mounts

I believe you can use cloneDefaults on the mount itself and then edit the speed, and you should have a mount which shoots like that one (scuttlex or whatever )
  19. Pedguinarmy12

h̦̮̫̝͇̝ͮ̏ͧͪ̀ṭ̤̞̦̞̞̞̖͌ͪ̆̕t̷̺̻̲̚p̴͖̫̀̔s̔͏͔̮͇̬̭͉:̰͈̳̇ͭ͗̀/̐͏̞̗̟͚̩̤/̧̝̗̯͚̩̠̮͍̉̋̚ḑ̞̣̟̠̋̒ͨͮo̸̫̪̩̖̼̫ͥ̀c̞̫̅ͥͦ͝s̗̰̤͚̪͎̓́.̃͗ͣ͏͖͉̻͔̫g̤͚̮̞͗̉̎ͥ͠ȯ̦͓͎͍̘̩͟o̧̺̦͛ͯ̽ͬg̞̬͖̯͖̦̹̐́ͩ͟l̦̙͈̜͉̩̩̓ͥ́ͅé̹̠̪ͩͧ̌͜.͉̪͖̫͚̤ͣͧ̌͡c̴̹͚̏͒̈́̅ọ̟̭͓̹̥̙́̅̍͢m̵̘̦͉̼ͫ̃̊͋/̴̣̞͖̫̜͇̉̌̏d̵͈̖̞̲̹̪̤͙̈́ȍ̧͍̳̳̳̍͗ͅc̼̤̲̱̲̥͓͔̈͆̓̊͡u̧͕̞̼ͭ̉̆m̴̥͇͎̪̼̅e͍̮̙̾̈́͢n̋҉̺̼...
Back
Top Bottom