Search results for query: *

1. Pedguinarmy12

Coder for Hire

Hello! I am currently open for employment for coding in mods. I can do world gen, items, projectiles, NPC Ai, etc. If you would wish for me to code in your mod, then reply here and provide a link to your forum post or discord! -Pedguin12 P.S. you can call me jade P.S. 2 I work for free, but...
  2. Pedguinarmy12

tModLoader Whispering Death

Hello fellow Terrarians! I am , the creator of the Whispering Death Mod! The mod will... Features of the Mod -Add a Series of Bosses throughout the progression, called the spirits -Add 3 new difficulties, which all change AI -Expand the game past Moon Lord -Expand the Summoner class, adding a...
  3. Pedguinarmy12

Whispering Death Mod

INFORMATION Please leave suggestions in the discord! Discord LIST OF DEVS (note that they are named from the names they have on the discord) Greybrynn ss802 yelloface Pedguinarmy12 Diavolo Giorno Giovanna Featured Mods Subnautica Mod Fading Light Mod Knight's Glory Mod
  4. Pedguinarmy12

tModLoader (Untitled) Mod

INFORMATION The Whispering Death Mod is a mod that adds 500+ (not exact number) items and enemies, all with unique AI! The Whispering Death mod will add several new bosses (not exact number) and quality of life changes. (more info coming soon) Please leave suggestions in the discord! Discord...
Back
Top Bottom