Search results for query: *

1. X

what boss had you farmed way to many times to get the weapon you wanted

Betsy and Orc, the issue with them is that you have to do the event again from the start, for a summoner this is okay as this just gives your more sentries to use, but other classes it's all about betsy weapons which are pretty good, problem is getting the drop you wanted. Other is the blood...
  2. X

What is your Favorite Stage of Terraria?

I'm between Early Hardmode or Post-Pantera, I'll take early hardmode as it is the point where you have TONS of things to do and explore, new enemies, new items, and it's where you upgrade your weapons to the next level, hardmode is a very different adventure from before you killed Wall of Flesh...
  3. X

Discussion: Is Starlight a Shortsword?

I believe it is, considering the attack behaviour: Normal sword swings up-to-downwards. Shortsword thrusts straight to the mouse direction. Any magic stuff onto the sword doesn't really change the weapon type with a few exceptions, I think Zenith is the one that is neither sword or shortsword imo.
  4. X

PC Goblin and Mechanic relationship....

More than likelly it's what Drachasor said, they're into each other but not commited yet. On how they had this crush? He likelly reforged her wrench into legendary in 1 try, she saw that like a bouquet of flowers or something.
  5. X

Best wood poll

Boreal Wood no doubt, it only doesn't look really well if you mix up ice blocks, but with other types of wood, stone and leafs, looks very good. Also it is very accessible, some types of wood have difficult mobs to chop wood in peace.
  6. X

what is your favourite game besides terraria

Hmm, I'd say Team fortress 2, Starcraft 2, Persona 5, Ace Combat Zero and Don't Starve Together. I could make a list on it but I may end up including games even from Ps1, N64 era.
  7. X

If bosses could talk, what would they say??!!

King Slime: "The slime shall conquer all of the Terraria world, Crimsom/Corruption is next!" 2nd time onwards: "You won't get the royal horse, not that one!" Queen Slime: "You have killed my husband, I and my Royal army will smash you!" 2nd time onwards: I should have payed more attention to...
  8. X

What's Your Favorite Class and Why?

Mage, nearly would be summoner. Because Mage has a lot of magic weapons enough to play differently each time you play it, with the new accessories, you got even more options now, I mean, you can mimic Ranger class even.
  9. X

Which direction do you fight the wall of flesh?

Usually the side where I did my hellevator, but commonly becomes the right-side, because I do my mansion left-side, near center of the map and hellevator between the NPC village and my house.
  10. X

*DEVS* Did you even playtest 1.4 master mode??? #OVERTUNED

You nailed that in head, I don't feel like doing more Master mode runs as much as Expert did, if anything I think expert mode+for the worthy seed wound bring more fun, Master+seed if I'm going total tryhard.
  11. X

What's the difficulty of Master Mode in your opinion?

Hard no doubt, if you ask me, the hardest part is the beggining since it takes a while to get the gear to deal with beefy mobs, but passed that, it's the bosses, Wall of Flesh and mech bosses is definitelly hard and you want all of the great items to deal with them. But I didn't really felt...
  12. X

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Explore the entire underground snow biome and not get the Ice skates, in a medium size world. At this point I didn't even bothered with Lava charm, water walking+obsidian skin potions ftw.
  13. X

Those "how did I survive that?" Moments

When you're a TF2 Medic and manages to survive and get away from a soldier dive because of the rocket knockback+crouch jump
  14. X

Weapons & Equip Summoner equipment, mostly around pre-hardmode.

I already mentioned the sugestion in another thread weeks ago, however I did not brought up in the sugestion tab which it I should've done already, made in spoilers so you don't get a huge web page, so here it goes:
  15. X

Weapons & Equip Bridging Summoner Gaps (Summoning Weapons Suggestion)

Spider Armor is objectivelly better than Hallowed, but the 1 hit immunity is super important vs bosses, especially Empress of Light.
  16. X

Weapons & Equip Summon persistence

I'd prefer not, although it is indeed a pain that you have to summon minions again, but here's the thing: 1. If the summoner exit and enters the game with the summons along, it's possible to create an infinite summon exploit, near-infinite in the case of sentries. 2. The game will likelly get a...
  17. X

What are your creepiest stories from playing Terraria?

The good old Medusa spawn when you take the hellevator, she's scary even if you have good gear because of the petrified debuff which does not care about your fall dmg immunity.
  18. X

Anyone Else Hate The Pylon System?

I kinda like the pylon sistem, since well, it saves a ton of time especially large maps, but the requirements are indeed a negative for builders, instead of making a single but giant town, you do villages around biomes tring to bring a theme for the NPCs and the biome. It's a good thing for...
  19. X

Mount or wings?

Wings with hover ability with Insignia is pretty great, but yeah, flying mounts are just better, I kinda prefer going wings on Melee and Summoner, while Ranger and Mage prefers all of the damage builds.
  20. X

Who here praises the torch god?

Plot-twist: we've been the servants of the Torch God all along, we spread his influence by spreading torches all over the world, houses, caves, the arena..... as we provide the sacrifices of bosses in the name of Torch God.
Back
Top Bottom