2. DarkReaperRising

Im baaaaaaaaack

Im baaaaaaaaack
  3. DarkReaperRising

Ask Death

I like it? Ehhh obamas better than trump
  4. DarkReaperRising

Ask Death

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7 Answer:Mustache can be shaved. Also I have no face Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse Answer: I like the...
  5. DarkReaperRising

Sciro's Celestial Q&A

Intresting, Im heterosexual if you were curious(I like too answer questions I ask) Also IKR to peole not being able to deal with smartass criticisms especially with some girls Watch one of my friends just hop in to tell some of the embarassing stories @Zygomorph , @VCell or @TheBlueness
  6. DarkReaperRising

Sciro's Celestial Q&A

So are you pansexual or homosexual or what? (If that sounded offensive, Im sorry) Or asexual
  7. DarkReaperRising

Sciro's Celestial Q&A

Ummmmmmmm wrong gender.... What do you like in a Boy?
  8. DarkReaperRising

Delta's Art Thread II

Can you make a picture/drawing of me I am death. I am a mystical shadow. Only a few defined lines can be found. My trusty scythe is a gold bladed scythe coming out of all skull on top of the stick. The stick it self is pure black. You can not see my face just a hooded figure of death. (Is that...
  9. DarkReaperRising

Ask Death

Theres enough conservatives for them to create a mob (YOu woulda thought they all died by old age by now) THERE Perfect
  10. DarkReaperRising

Ask Death

Look I have some dignity. Should I edit my legendary disclaimer to make sure no conservatives can be offended.
  11. DarkReaperRising

Sciro's Celestial Q&A

What do you like in a girl? (MWAGHGhghagh) (Im not suggesting anything but should I put this in like a PM)
  12. DarkReaperRising

Ask Death

Yes to all of it. Look, look...Im speechless. Have you even seen what some conservatives have done
  13. DarkReaperRising

Ask Death

Im the best friend of the 3rd horsemen of the apocalypse. I grew up in me-maws womb in the depths of hell. After a few seconds I had fully mature and sent that ungodly demon even deeper into my home, hell. After full realising my power I learnt that I was a democrat that dosnt exactly agree...
  14. DarkReaperRising

Ask Death

Yes, I am very fond of mint. Sweet but cold the true taste of death
  15. DarkReaperRising

Ask Death

Did you stop at any point or did you just read it all
  16. DarkReaperRising

Ask me: The one and only death! Here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ask-death.20478/

Ask me: The one and only death! Here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ask-death.20478/
  17. DarkReaperRising

Ask Death

Have you ever wondered about death's intricate thoughts? Have you ever wondered how crazy and gore-y I can be? Well here you go. Rules: No questions about what I like in a girl (Dont even ask) I AM NOT YOUR SENPAI (But you are MY Senpai) This is not 4 Chan (Just...don't) Good Topics: Video Games...
  18. DarkReaperRising

My new catch phrase "Oooh Steamy"

My new catch phrase "Oooh Steamy"
  19. DarkReaperRising

Oooh Steamy

Oooh Steamy
  20. DarkReaperRising

What type of partner, senpai

What type of partner, senpai
Back
Top Bottom