Search results for query: *

• Users: resP
  • Order by date
  1. resP

tModLoader Yggdrasil (WIP 1.4)

I'm looking at the forum from time to time and if tmod breaks it, I'll see what I can do to fix the problems.
  2. resP

I'll check with Lyker. It was a plan we had.
  3. resP

After the longest vacations of my career life. I'm not embarking on a new journey and won't have the time to focus on Yggdrasil for a long while I assume. Thank you everyone for supporting us during that journey ❤️ . We had a lot of fun and I'm happy you seemed to enjoy what was first supposed...
  4. resP

Because a lot of other mods are having stuff there. But like I said, I'll see at some point if it's too annoying.
  5. resP

It's by design. I'm not planning to change the location of it. We'll see in the future, I might change my mind. Others have talked about having to relocate the hellevator.
  6. resP

Hi

Hi
  7. resP

It's in the new biome, Svartalvheim. It was added in the last update so you might need a new world. Also, really happy you enjoyed the new class!
  8. resP

I really feel I was not as unlucky but I'll have a look for sure. I don't want to have a ton of grind with this. Thanks again for the feedback.
  9. resP

Absolutely! Haven't touched that in a while. Will have a look too.
  10. resP

Thanks for the feedback. I'll add that to the todo list. I'm really surprised by the super low amount of shards you got though! Will have a look for sure.
  11. resP

On the first post at the bottom I have a master file (google sheet) that I keep up to date. It's not a wiki but that should do the trick. In any case, here's the link Yggdrasil Mod
  12. resP

[/SPOILER]
  13. resP

tModLoader How to make an enemy NPC grant a Debuff as long as it is close to the player? [SOLVED]

Yes of course, you cannot just simply create a new class/method out of nothing Terraria doesn't know what to do with this as "NearTheBoy" is not a thing that exists. That's what the first error is saying. The 2nd error is because in that method, terraria doesn't know what/who is NPC as it's also...
  14. resP

tModLoader Need help with changing item damage values depending on NPC defense

You can't change the item.damage like this indeed. You might be able to do what you want in the ModifyWeaponDamage class instead. public override void ModifyWeaponDamage(Player player, ref StatModifier damage) { }
  15. resP

Ground pet sprite in ground

I would say, make sure you align your sprite sheet with the sprite sheet of the fennec fox. It should all work fine with that.
  16. resP

tModLoader question about accessories

All of this needs to happen in your modPlayer class. Basically, when equipped with the accessory you turn a bool to true on your player. In the player class, you then check with an if what the HP of your player is compared to their max HP and when it does, you activate what you wrote above.
  17. resP

It's dropping from Icy Merman and Ice Mimic!
  18. resP

tModLoader Please help with publishing a mod

Damn, sorry mate, I wish I could help you as you seem to have done stuff properly as it even get to steam somehow.
  19. resP

I see that it's only visible for friends only?
  20. resP

I remember having some problem when I published Yggdrasil at first but then when the anvil went in and the steam page opened it was all good. So sadly, I'm pretty sure you are not doing anything wrong. What's the steam workshop page looks like when you published?
Back
Top Bottom