Search results for query: *

1. Droter

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Further improving Summoners in Journey's End

Thank you! This is very true and I think the extra speed would be very welcome and would combine very well with the ability of warping back minions. I'm not so sure about the increased aggression radius, I feel like it would make minions wander off and attack random monsters more easily...
  2. Droter

Oh, that's really good! I've got the Pygmy Staff on my first Plantera kill the last few times I've played Summoner so I didn't notice the change. I read somewhere that the developers still plan on pushing a couple of smaller content updates. If that's true I think those would be great chances...
  3. Droter

Journey's End has brought some much-needed changes and improvements to Summoners, and while they are closer than ever to being on par with the other three classes, they still lag behind. I have been thinking about how to bring Summoners up to speed with Warriors, Rangers and Sorcerers for a...
  4. Droter

Video Master Mode Moon Lord vs Psycho Knife

The long awaited sequel that no one asked me for! You might have watched at some point a video I did a few years ago in which I killed Expert Mode Moon Lord with the Fetid Baghnakhs. If that's the case, you're in luck! I read about the nerf to the weapon the other day and decided to try the...
  5. Droter

Thanks to the anonymous person who drew my profile picture! And thanks too to all the other...

Thanks to the anonymous person who drew my profile picture! And thanks too to all the other people who also drew fanart of my Terraria characters and even designed one of them during the good old 1.3 days. I had forgotten how much I love this drawings, it actually was hard to pick one to use here.
Back
Top Bottom