Search results for query: *

1. X

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

Wait so what’s the deal with the UI? I see they made some slight (but welcome) improvements but it still seems very much like the ridiculously unoptimized PC interface. Can someone tell me what exactly all the improvements were? And is this all they’re going to be doing? It still looks like...
  2. X

Weapons & Equip Ankh Shield: Easy to get, better to upgrade

while this seems nice in theory wouldn't this require adding an insane number of items? There's 11 different ingredients giving 11nCr2 + 11nCr3 + ... = 55 +165 + 330 + 462+ 462 + 330 +165 +55 + 11 + 1 = 2,036 different combinations. I'm not sure how Terraria handles items but if each combination...
  3. X

Items We need a hallow and corruption finder.

Current Its way too difficult to clear an area of hallow or corruption. Even with the clentaminator it’s way too easy to miss pockets of corruption. I’ve tried to clear an area three or four times just to have it pop back up again in a couple hours even after beating Plantera My idea to fix...
  4. X

Items Cellphone update

Pylons sound like a good idea however. Just have a ring menu menu like you said and/or just allow you to use the map for pylons. Adding Rod of discord would probably be too much though
Back
Top Bottom